“Good food off the beaten track ”
Review of Joni's 340 Diner

Joni's 340 Diner
Ranked #124 of 650 Restaurants in Lancaster
Description: Passion for serving food and making people happy everyone always needs to feel like they're part of the family
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here with a business associate. Joni waited on us herself. I had the cheese steak, it was the real thing. Ordered extra crispy fries, they were perfect. My friend ordered the cheese burger and reported that it was great. Didn’t try the deserts but we’re defiantly checking out the 3.99 breakfast special tomorrow.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018

We stopped here for breakfast on the recommendation of a friend. The food was really good and
the portions perhaps too large. The pancake was the largest I have ever seen. The prices were better than
reasonable. On the morning we visited, our waitress was named Joni (owner?) and she was the only one
on duty. Probably could have used some help but she was very friendly and efficient. I would go again if
I revisit that area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We stopped to have breakfast and the food was very good. It's not your typical restraunt. Meeting place for some of the Seniors. Price is very reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The food was great. Hot. Fresh. Delicious. Great price. Don’t want to say it was cheap or they’ll raise the price. Hostess was a doll. Waitress made our day. Would make the trip just to go there to eat.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We visited here this morning. We came for a breakfast before leaving town. The prices were great for the large amount of food that was served. The pancake was bigger than the plate! The food was really good and had to take a to go box for later. The kids loved their omelettes which was served with 4 half slices of toast and a huge portion of potatoes. I had an egg sandwich on sourdough with cheese. Very good. Also, a side order of scrapple, a regional dish. Not my thing but I had to try it! Staff was very friendly as was the owner Joni. You should definitely go and give it a try!

Date of visit: June 2018