“Savory & Sweet crepes”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

What a nice place. We thoroughly enjoyed breakfast today. Servings are big so plan to split a savory & a sweet crepe. The coffees is super, even the decaf.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Really cool. From the odd looking to the retired. Interesting crowd. The Blackbird was delicious and a full meal. What a deal - less than $10.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We came here on a recent family visit and it was outstanding. It can be quite busy so be prepared to wait up to 30 minutes, but the wait is well worth it.

I'll start with the coffee which I went with a Nutella Mocha because I'd not had one before. Incredibly good though I would highly recommend getting the small coffee because the large was so big I could not finish my crepe.

My wife went with the Mediterranean Crepe and she loved it. I tasted it and it was really good. I went with the Steve Murray Special which features sausage, brie and hashbrowns. So so good and really large! You need to be hungry to order that one.

Highly recommend a stop at Rachel's during your next visit to Lancaster.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This place is a gem. We ate here this past Sunday and we did so because of a strong recommendation from a friend. We were very happy that we did. It was spectacular. First of all our server was really special. She went out of her way to make sure we were very pleased and that we had everything we needed.

Second, the food was perfection. We had breakfast crepes and they were all delicious. Everyone in our party was very pleased.

We will definitely eat here again the next time we’re in the Lancaster area.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I went there with 8 people (6 were French who recommended this place). The food and prices were amazing. The quality!! Wow wow , everything about this place reminds you of being in Paris just a great café fantastic quality crepes all different kinds of desserts that are out of this world . their coffees are amazing this is a place you must visit while passing through Lancaster a five star quality café. Wow ! I want to go back soon. Service is friendly and amazing. Staff is great.