“Lunch”

The Rabbit and Dragonfly
Ranked #167 of 639 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in downtown Lancaster, PA! Close to Central Market, by Place Marie, it's worth finding. The setting is unique & charming, the staff is friendly & helpful, and the food is yummy! I had soup (homemade) and outstanding grilled cheese sandwich!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

When we saw the description of this place in our convention guide we knew we had to find it. That proved a little difficult :) it's sort of hidden so be prepared to keep your eyes open when looking for it.
It's just such a great place, you could poke around in there for hours.
The food - well I had the fish (and I was a little sad) they were just the equivalent of really nice fish sticks :/ I'll go there again though and just try something else :) - I should learn my lesson about buying fish in places I've never been before. :)

Reviewed 5 July 2017

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! The art is awesome, the staff is so friendly. I'm a coffee snob, and love food, and this was awesome.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This is such a fun coffee shop with a variety of great food and drinks. The staff is always lovely, and it has quickly become one of my favorite spots in Lancaster!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

My husband and I stumbled upon The Rabbit and the Dragonfly when it first opened. We were immediately smitten. We both love Tolkien, and I'm an unabashed Anglophile. In fact, I have visited the Eagle and Child, so I was thrilled to see a photo of it!

The drinks have clever names and they're delicious, but unexpected, concoctions. The R&D is always hosting interesting events, like Cereal and Cinema, or Harry Potter parties. The owner is a sweetheart, and I love what he's bringing to downtown Lancaster.

We just visited them again on Taste the World Lancaster, and the cookie and cucumber sandwich was delish!