“Never Disappints”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Cracker Barrel is a reliable place to eat, no matter where you are traveling and this one is no exception.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

All Cracker Barrel menus are the same with great homestyle selections - but good food, good service.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

We had just left another place because it was just plain filthy. So we drove a few miles and stopped here. The place is modeled after a country store and feels comfortable. You don't come here expecting a Michelin Star experience. Our server was young, had three stars on his apron (don't quite know what that means). We both ordered breakfast items for our dinner and they were very good, more than enough food, and each piece was cooked well. The only issue we had at all was I had asked to swap grits (which I have never acquired a taste for) for more of the hash browns, which he did. When our bill came I looked at it and realized that I was charged an extra $1.59 for the hash browns. At the cashier I asked if this was their practice and the young girl told me she would call the manager. There were other people waiting to pay and I didn't want to take any of their time. But the girl told me that she did not know and it would help her.
The manager came out and did not even ask me what she could do. She told the girl to take it off the bill and walked away. This would not be a problem if the server would have told us there would be an up charge for the substitution. Think about this, you don't get something that should come and ask for a little more of something that also comes and you get charged. Won't stop us for going to the Cracker Barrel's around us but it would be so simple to just tell your diners about the charge.

1  Thank klausperch
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We had lunch Saturday with long time friends. Food was great, the company even greater. Lots of people but food still came within a reasonable amount of time

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Wanted breakfast for dinner but not an option. Restaurant marginally clean, server seemed weary. Food was just ok and menu was limited compared to other Cracker Barrel’s we have been to or they changed within past year. Corn bread biscuits were very dry and lacked sweetness even for me who doesn’t like overly sweet things.