“Frozen Macademia Nut "hot" chocolate ”

The Coffee Station at Landis Valley
Ranked #11 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Lancaster
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I came here with some friends and had a great time. The atmosphere was very quaint and quiet. It's the perfect place for a small gathering or to get work done. I loved the atmpospehere. I had the frozen macadamia nut hot chocolate and it was delicious! They had so many choices to pick from, definitely returning!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We just found this coffee shop/Café and would highly recommend it. In addition to the excellent coffee and blended drinks, they have pastries, soups, salads, and sandwiches. The service was fast and friendly, and we are definitely going back.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Unfortunately, the Coffee Station appears to be going down the tubes. I originally gave the place 5 Stars with the glowing review of "We watched as they converted it from the former Busted Bean Coffee Shop and decided to give it a try. That was the BEST decision we could have made. Their target to serve the best coffee available they hit with a bulls eye. Their pastries and yogurts are wonderful. We're regulars now. Well done Joy."
But recent visits have been completely different. The service is slow to nonexistent. So I wrote Joy (the owner) another email which included specific problems we experienced. She responded with a general, unconcerned response. So as poor performance starts with management, the ability to provide a great place for coffee appears to have vanished. Poor job Joy.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

I really enjoyed my experience here. I had the avocado smash on toast with a bowl of Cauliflower soup. It was DELICIOUS!! I also had a little fruit tart, and my DIL had the nutella balls. Both were very good. They have very comfortable seating to relax (i.e. the sofa)! Atmosphere was good, and the help was pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I was impressed with the variety of coffees and teas but the food menu was limited, especially for a vegetarian. I had a yogurt parfait, which was tasty, along with an herbal tea. This is a relaxing place to hang out with a Fireplace and people seemed comfortable to hang out with a laptop and work. There's a lot of free parking out front.