“Economical Delicious Family Friendly a Must go to”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #111 of 622 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I tried the Golden Corral for the first time last weekend with my two kids and we loved it. Large selection of meat, ribs, steak to order , also fried chicken all tasted home made and not corporate like other places. Mashed potatoes taste like real potatoes not the potatoe dust and water the other places use. I was pleasantly surprised at this place. It was so economical and so high quality I wondered why I hadnt gone before because I am love Amish country and go several times per year. I intend to return there whenever we visit Lancaster because the food was so good and the dessert bar was second to none they had gummy bears and ice cream, and hand spun cotton candy so that makes the kids really happy. Love the Golden Corral and you will too if you like high quality food, family atmosphere and saving money in your wallet.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had to wail 45min. but that was o k , but the steak was burndt on outside and raw on the inside, but it it was very busy, spent over $ 70.00 Dollars and it sure wasnt worth it.

1  Thank cardinalrd
Reviewed 2 April 2018

we live out of the area and when we visit Lancaster County we always like to go to Golden Corral, its a great value with lots of options and the quality of the food is always good. We had steak and it was very good .

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My spouse & I visited on Sunday morning for the Golden Corral's breakfast buffet. We thoroughly enjoyed eggs, french toast, sausage, bacon, coffee, juices, potatoes, fruits, and all kinds of croissants, donuts & cakes. The GC even had chipped beef although we couldn't locate any toast to have with it. We couldn't possibly taste everything although we tried. A good bet for a breakfast buffet!

1  Thank gmomt
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We don't have Golden corral in New York City, so we tried to visit this restaurant when in Lancaster. It is wonderful because there is something for everyone. We have never been disappointed. Great selection, great price, great food.