“Good food ”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #106 of 639 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

The buffet was really good but they could use some help keeping up with the little kids messing up the food stations.

1  Thank Judy B

Reviewed 5 October 2017

this was just a mediocre and alittle expensive for the type of restaurant. I will say that our server was very good and friendly!

1  Thank aquariusme1967
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Lots of food, you can find anything you want...supplies are always being replenished..can be quite crowded and sometimes needs to be swept better!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My 4 grandchildren wanted to come here again. I was hesitant due to the last time I was here food was not up tyo par at all. Well it hasnt improved at all if anything its worse. I have eaten at Golden Corral out west and down south and always a good experience. For some reason here in Lancaster they cant do it as well. It was very busy tonite and line was out the door. I thought for sure that the food would be great, not at all.
For one thing you pay more on the weekend for the upgraded items. That would be ok if you could get it. No fried chicken, no corn on the cob, no large shrimp available every time we went to bar. The salad bar was a mess everytime we walked by. Dessert bar the same. They really need to have someone attend to that all night along with bowls and silverware.
I think this is my last time at this restaurant. My granddaughter and I both felt sick when we left. Sorry for the bad review but my last two visits were not pleasant at all.

1  Thank Deborah W
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This Golden Corral always serves outstanding food. We stop here many times when visiting Lancaster and the food and service is on point every time. If you are in Lancaster and looking for a great food stop, this is your place.