“Friendly service”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 8
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Chick-fil-A, home of the famous Original Chicken Sandwich, Waffle Potato Fries, and warm hospitality, loves to serve Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. If you're hungry for chicken, you've come to the right place. ;) Please tell us about your visit! We love serving guests both local and out-of-town, and are always looking for how we can improve!
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Typical Chick-Fil-A with atypical fast food service. Very pleasant girl at the counter, and another charming young lady who took my food over to me at the table. "My pleasure", must be the mandatory phrase given in the training video! Sweet staff at this restaurant. Friday at 9pm, Oct. 26th.

I had the spicy, deluxe chicken sandwhich.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Food is always good at all of the Chick-fil-A that we have frequented. This one was extra special because they were quite busy at 5:40PM on a Wednesday. Staff member taking order was courteous and confirmed what we ordered and offered various condiments to go with our meals. We took our drinks to the table and shortly our meals arrived with a 'thank you, enjoy your meal and have a good rest of the evening'. All done with a genuine smile. Staff members truthfully respect their customers and this comes from the ownership and their philosophy. Thank You!

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Worst spicy chicken sandwich I have ever ate. I would not recommend anyone eat this sandwich here. Wendy’s has a very good spicy chicken sandwich

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Terrible food. I tried there chicken sandwich, and it was awful . Very dry, and it tasted bad too. I will never go back.

Date of visit: November 2017
Brianna M, Manager at Chick-fil-A, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Hi Cathy -- we're very sorry you were disappointed with your experience at our restaurant. If you'd like, one of our Managers would be more than happy to speak with you live over the phone about your visit. Simply email us at lancastercfamarketing@gmail.com, and we'll connect you with one of our Managers. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Children were having a good time on the indoor playground. Food was very good with real flowers on the table. Only problem is that they had run out of ice and I only like really cold drinks. I will eat here again.