“Good food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We came here bc we don’t eat meat and wanted to eat fish. Service was good. It’s a decent fish place. Prices good. We had salmon and the tuna. Both done nicely. I’ve been to one before but this was the 1st time they had a Ahi Tina bowl which was really good. You can’t go wrong here

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I was able to make a reservation online, which was great. I get irritated going to a restaurant to put my name in and then standing around for an hour until a table becomes available. We were seated right away. The décor is nice, and the restaurant was clean. Our server was excellent. One of the better ones I've ever had. All of our food came out in a timely manner and it was well prepared. My wife had wild Alaskan salmon which appeared to be a really good quality piece of fish. The artichoke sauce wasn't as impressive as the fish itself. I ordered the Saint Georges scallops and shrimp. Everything was prepared well and the Asian sauce was good. The shrimp were smaller than the one's that came with my wife's salmon. My biggest complaint is the portion size. I received 4 scallops that were not very large. I received 5 shrimp that I felt were on the small side. I also got jasmine rice and spinach. The spinach was simply a bowl of watery spinach. No seasoning. Same with the rice. Everything was prepared properly, but I was disappointed in the portion size and underwhelmed by the side dishes. They do provide you with a small loaf of fresh bread with an olive oil and pesto dipping sauce that was very tasty.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

My husband and I dined at Bonefish this past Sunday. While it may be a bit more pricey than other chain restaurants, it is totally worth it. They first serve you bread with olive oil and spices which is very good. For my entree I had tilapia with the lemon butter sauce, broccoli and jasmine rice. My husband had salmon with the lemon butter sauce and the same vegetables as me. Everything was a great temperature and delicious. The only issue my husband had was there was no Pilner's on draft. He ordered a bottle but would prefer a better selection of draft beer. But no complaints about the food and we definitely will return and highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The Friday Funfry was delicious and very filling. The service was excellent and quick. They gave my husband a wonderful birthday brownie. We have always been more then pleased with our dining experience at this Bonefish Grill.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Last night, our daughter treated us a lovely dinner at the Bonefish Grill. The location of the restaurant is ideal. After a shopping spree at the mall, for any tired and hungry seafood lover, it is a minute's drive to the restaurant across the Plaza Boulevard. The decor of the place is nice. The restaurant is quite spacious. Even though the place was nearly full on a Monday evening, we were seated promptly. The service is excellent. The waitress was very pleasant, smiling and had several helpful suggestions, once she became aware that this was our first visit to this restaurant.

The restaurant has wide variety of seafood choices. We had ordered pecan crusted rainbow trout which was delicious. Grilled salmon with choice of two portion sizes was very tasteful. My own grilled trout with lemon butter sauce was a savory dish. I had thoroughly enjoyed my side dishes of au gratin potato and sauteed spinach. My wife & daughter were also very satisfied with their choice of side dishes like sweet potato and asparagus. The bread and the basil pesto were also quite satisfactory. The serving portions were nice for all orders.

The place is moderately expensive. Three dinners with no alcoholic baverages, appetizers or dessert cost $80 including the tip. Yet we were so satisfied with our meal that we decided rightaway about our return visit to the restaurant whenever we are in the neighborhood.

One minor point. Not even worth mentioning unless the place is as nice as this one. The lemon butter sauce were splashed all over the two plates (including the bottom) and that was a small minus for such an elegant place. Perhaps someone in the kitchen was in a hurry. However, the chef was, no doubt, excellent.

Date of visit: March 2018