“Great breakfast spot ”

Ranked #3 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Very good breakfast options and very friendly service. We had an omelette and the grilled cheese which was extremely well prepared - coffee was good but nothing special

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I wanted to give them four stars since they ran out of potatoes, but the food was so good and very comfortable atmosphere that I couldn't. The waffles were among the best I ever tasted. The green salad substitution went excellent with my Dad's Scramble. Kudos to breakfast done well!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My wife and I eat here at least once a month, often twice on Saturday mornings. It is among our favorite places for breakfast dining. The service is very good and relaxed, the food, though a fixed menu, is always good and does not disappoint.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

On Orange is my favorite breakfast spot whenever I'm visiting the downtown market. Walking distance. They legit have the best pancakes you will ever find and I have tried numerous others. Their omelettes and homefries are awesome as well! My partner loves the oven roasted tomatoes and the funny thing is, she's not a huge tomato eater. Good, fresh coffee and after every meal they provide complimentary cookies. Friendly staff and just an all around great place for fresh and tasty food and conversation. Highly recommend to anyone visiting downtown. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank sandolz88
Reviewed 28 June 2017

This my favorite spot in Lancaster for breakfast. The restaurant is cozy with local art for decor. It reminds me of being at someone's country house. I highly recommend the Swedish pancakes and vegan sausage. The portions are so generous and I have never been able to finish my meal in one sitting. Go for breakfast but arrive early as they are very popular and you may have a bit of a wait.

2  Thank greyhop