I visit the Lancaster area 2 - 3 times each year and I always stay at the red Roof Inn on Lincoln Highway. The property is always clean, the area is centrally located, and I feel safe at this hotel. The rates are an excellent value and their service is always friendly and helpful. Also, breakfast is a terrific plus!
There are also at least 5 restaurants within a three minute walk on the same side of rte 30, making this hotel a convenient place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa