“Wanted a good burger”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #43 of 639 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Got a good burger. The waitress we had started out very cold, as if we had offended her, but we had just got there so we couldn't have done anything to her. Maybe she was just having a bad day. She seemed to get better as the meal progressed. My wife and I both got a burger and fries and were both pleased with the food.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This is a fun place with good food, especially the burgers. You can even get a lettuce bun if you are watching carbs. If you are not, the doughnut "stacks" are great! Servers are always friendly and attentive. Good parking area right beside the restaurant. We often go here before a show at The American Music Theater.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Burgers were juicy and flavorful. My salad was fresh and delicious. Service was friendly and attentive. Great value (< $50 for family of 4)

Reviewed 1 August 2017

where to start...let see, we arrive to the front door, and a party of 7 were in front of us, so we had to wait until they sat them, pull tables together etc. it seemed to be a big over drawn process for this family of 7. We were the only 2 people standing at the front desk, and they let us stand there forever. I think it was also shift change, because the workers were all standing around at the desk in the front, while we had to wait!...sorry unacceptable!...so that set us off...ok now on to the food...we order our food, and the waitress brought us the wrong food, someone elses order. I already touched my burger, when I realizes it was the wrong order. I ordered the original red robin burger, the burger she brought out to me had shredded pork and bbq sauce with some kind of chips on it!...when she finally brought me my correct burger, it was bloody red in the middle, I asked for it well done...we had to ask several times for ketchep, none was on our table, we took the ketcup off the table next to us, but it was completely empty, so now fries are cold when we finally get ketcup!....and I asked for a salted carmel shake, and all it was, was a vanilla milkshake. The manager was walking around to table to table asking everyone how is everything, well when she came over to our table I told her, she smiled and apologizes, but that was it...it was so fake, she didn't care at all. Ok, the bill comes, and with tip, it is now over 30 dollars for burgers and fries and milkshakes, boy we could have went to McDonalds for less money and better quality. The whole place was dirty, sticky and very loud. The bathrooms were totally disgusting. The whole place needs to be wiped down, and have a good cleaning and the carpet was sticky and stained too. I tried other Red Robins, but this one sucked!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This is by far the most casual dining place that caters all ages. They have good food and drinks. The place can be very noisy depending on the time of day - but pretty much very casual. It's better to visit with friends and co-workers to chat, drink and eat.