“Great service, food!”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 30
Description: The first thing you notice when pulling in the entrance of the Heritage Hotel parking lot is the incredibly unique addition to this Lancaster landmark. To call it a deck or a patio doesn't do this two-story structure justice. Imagine dining in the most impressive tree house ever built. The open layout and the use of the natural environment give a feeling of submersion in nature, a theme that is consistent throughout Loxley's. The inside of the restaurant is unlike anything that has ever been seen in Central Pennsylvania. The massive bar is encrusted with arrowheads and surrounds a tree growing through the center of the room. Ambient lighting on the natural wood walls adds to the feeling of natural splendor. It is the epitome of the dining "experience", mixing Heritage Hill's well-known culinary expertise and exceptional service with ambiance that will leave everyone amazed.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We found this great restaurant while on vacation by searching. It was a excellent choice. Everyone loved their meal. Our server was excellent and quickly picked up that we were visitors. She gave us helpful hints on the areas we were heading. Really enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We had an enjoyable dinner. I enjoyed a delicious lobster risotto and my boyfriend had beef tips. We asked for bread bit it would have been nice if bread and salad were offered with it. Colin was our server and was very helpful and attentive. We enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Had the salmon, with buttery mashed potatoes. Very good! Bread pudding was delicious. Our server was friendly and helpful. All in all a pleasant experience!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We celebrated the success of the ladies who just completed Cause and Effects Fitness' 6-Week Little Black Dress Project at Loxley's. Loxley's graciously accommodated all of our needs, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere is beautiful.

I highly recommend Loxley's to anyone.

1  Thank Chad F
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

They offer a pretty good gluten free roll for sandwiches you just have to be a bit careful.. I had it once, loved it and came back and I thought it looked different so I inquired and it turned out they accidentally gave me a regular roll. (The gluten free one looks like a hamburger roll, very good quality too). I have included a picture of the gluten free steak sandwitch! We both enjoyed our food, I would just check and double check your food is gluten free if you need it to be. The atmosphere is really cool here too. Inside it looks like a medieval tavern and they have plenty of outdoor seating!