5,262 results
All reviews indoor pool putting green arthur's terrace free ice cream ping pong full kitchen shuffle board basketball court pool side queen suite breakfast buffet dutch wonderland lancaster area hershey park family vacation great for families would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Yes, it's a bit more expensive. But you get what you pay for. In this hotel room -- all brand new -- they have thought of EVERYTHING., The designers of the rooms truly put themselves in the shoes of the customer. Although the room was compact, it was so well designed, from the mini sectional nook, to the desk which served as a dining table, to the food/coffee bar area, to the "fresh" wiped down remote for the TV, to the almost dozen outlets throughout the room for all your charging and personal appliances. Comfy bed, too. Plus, the sliding barn door in the bathroom was a cool touch... (although not as sound proof as a locking bathroom, if you know what I mean!) And the shower big enough for a couple with two shower heads which operated separately was a wonderful luxury. Event the electronic do-not-disturb lights from inside the room were soooo cool. Online check in emails and "want to extend your stay"emails - nice touch. We will be back!

Room Tip: Any room would be a delight.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Just spent two nights with a group of well-traveled friends celebrating New Year's Eve at this facility. The reservation process through the check out was extremely professional and pleasant. The recently renovated facility is beautiful. It is equipped with state of the art amenities and the staff is amazing. We are a group of senior citizens. There were also many families there with small children. The hotels activities were beautifully managed so all ages enjoyed themselves without intruding on each other.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear Karenolsonshirey,

Thank you for sharing your comments and personal observations regarding your recent New Year's Eve celebration with us at the Eden Resort and Suites. Thank you most of all for your business and the opportunity to be of service.

Let us "Welcome" the New Year --give the happy adieu to the old, start the new beginning without fear, and cherish the memories we hold. Happy New Year 2017, from all of us at the Eden Resort and Suites!

Warmest Regards,
Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed 1 January 2017

nice room, friendly and respectful staff,tasty and good food and almost all required facilities. we family of 4 stayed there for 2 days. we didn't get a chance to enjoy the outside amenities, but we enjoyed a lot.we will be back in summer of course. a very great thing we enjoyed .. the room service...great...we got the breakfast in time ..that was great instead of waiting in the restaurant for 10 minutes. so we had ordered all meals in room, so we can have in our own time and our own way...it is great. i will be upgrading to a suite on my next visit. very neat and clean . 5 STAR amenities in a 3 STAR price.. i hope so..

Room Tip: if you love pool ask for poolside room
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Originally booked a 2 bedroom suite in October. In December i canceled the room then immediately called back 20 minutes later to rebook (wife and i had some miscommunication - she wanted the trip shortened not cxld). When I called back I rebooked and the woman said Ill just give you the same room. I reconfirmed the room had a full kitchen as my son has celiac disease and we need to cook his meals. Booking agent said no but ill put you in a room that does.

At check in we were given room 522. Walked in and there was just one king sized bed and a pull out couch - we were 5. So I went from a 2 bedroom suite to a one bedroom handicap accessible room - booking agent failed to tell me that. So i went to front desk and was told there were no other rooms available. My sister was also staying at the hotel and she received a free upgrade to room 531 - which was a 2 bedroom duplex - i imagine the room i had originally booked, lol. Better yet - the change from the 2 bedroom to the 1 came at a higher rate - i was charged a higher rate for the 1 br rather than the 2.

Got back to room and wife complained about a smoke or musty smell in 522. It was terrible - so we shut off the heat and left the back porch door open hoping to air out the room. We set off to hershey - an hour later than expected due to the room snafu. When we got back it was impossible to sleep in the room the smell was that bad.

Called the front desk and they gave us a 1 bedroom in the main hotel - room 237. Luckily the upgrade for my sister was big enough to put my kids in but it was very inconvenient and i felt terrible that my wife and i were in one room and my kids were with my sister and her family in another. Luckily it was only 2 days.

Outside of that the hotel itself is top notch. The hotel room where were placed were very nice and beds very comfortable. My sisters 2 bedroom suite was beautiful with a full kitchen. Hotel is conveniently located next to a supermarket in a mini mall so everything is close by.

It is about 40 mins from Hershey Park - i was expecting HP to be closer but the ride wasnt terrible.

In all - it would have easily been a 4 star rating and the hotel is very nice but the inconvenience and the smell in room 522 was unfortunate. Put a damper on the trip to kick off and then putting the onus on my sister to have the children sleep in her room was also a major inconvenience. They did take 85 dollars off the bill to get me back to the original booking rate but I just felt more could have been done. My wife and I are not big complainers but sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the oil - just wished they had offered a bit more than they did.

The woman at the front desk was in a tough situation but was very nice and courteous. Don't recall her name.

Hotel is 4 star.
Experience was 2 star.
Thus the 3 star rating.

Dear Rick G,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience. I am very sorry for any inconvenience you and your family encountered. During any stay we appreciate hearing from you --if you felt something was unfair please ask to speak with one of our Managers. Please contact me at 717-560-8415 if I can be of further assistance and it would be my pleasure to assist your specific request of a kitchenette and sleeping arrangements regarding a future reservation. Thank you most of all for choosing the Eden Resort and being our guest. Wishing you and your family a very happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year 2017!

Kind Regards,
Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This was our second year staying at this resort for our annual Christmas family reunion and we enjoyed our stay. There are 37 people in our group ranging in age from 5 months old to 88 years old. Rooms were clean, staff was courteous and the food was good albeit a bit pricey. The only complaint is that they should leave the pool area open longer in the evening.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western