All reviews front desk room was clean waffles would stay here again free breakfast amish attractions business travel amish country the breakfast area easy access off the highway very nice hotel outdoor pool inns outlets granite refrigerator
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Close to everything you want to do in Lancaster. Good, theater, Manheim Auto Auction - all minutes from this site. Clean,3stories high, reasonably priced. There are others ones closer to the action, but save your money and stay here. Free breakfast too.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

What I love about this Fairfield Inn & Suites is it's exactly what you expect and you get your money's worth. The room is large (I had a room with two double beds), the bathroom is small (sink is located outside toilet and shower) and the shower could use some updating. The only thing needed is cleaning the light fixtures above the bathroom sink.

The breakfast is typical of an all inclusive - I'm just an oatmeal person, although my kids love making waffles.

No surprises here. Enjoy your stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Maria A
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Hotel was great location to F&M.Very clean,updated,close to restaurants and reasonable.
We had the king suite which was very comfortable for our family. We had a little maintenance issue after midnight and they were quick to address and make us happy.
Would definitely stay again.
Manager and staff were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel has friendly staff, the included breakfast is good and rooms are clean. It is close and convenient to everything in area. Would recommend for business trips, couples get away or family vacations.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2016

The check in process was very fast and the staff very polite. Location was close to Sight and Sound where we planned to go that night. I liked the fact that there was no foul smell and that the room was just cleaned so it looked picture perfect walking in. The bed looked very inviting and I was looking forward to a good rest. Unfortunately, that was not the case because the mattress was very lumpy, my side of the bed was sunken in. My husband and I tossed and turned and did not get a good rest. We both woke up with bad back pain. I hope by tomorrow mine will go away, We are back home now and my back pain still lingers. Even though I think the price was too high, if I am back in the area again I would return to this hotel (hopefully in a firmer bed though).

Room Tip: This is only 10 miles to Sight and Sound.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Phyllis F, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear d0rrelr,

Thanks for letting us know about your recent stay with us. We are happy that you found or staff to be as friendly and the facility cleanliness has met your expectations. Unfortunately you did not have the same experience with the mattress. If you have an opportunity, we would like an opportunity to speak with you directly to ensure we are addressing the room you are noting. We look forward to speaking with you and appreciate the feedback.

Regards,