“Beautiful retreat in the mountains & lake...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Rm w/ clg fans, spotlight dimmers, bluetooth speaker, TV & stone hearth
Spacious w/ solid wood panels throughout - rustic yet modern & loaded w/ charm! Unique main living room design adorned with utilitarian lattice wood handrail
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Rm w/ clg fans, spotlight dimmers, bluetooth speaker, TV & stone hearth
Spacious w/ solid wood panels throughout - rustic yet modern & loaded w/ charm!
Unique main living room design adorned with utilitarian lattice wood handrail
Look down at cathedral ceiling with wood trimmed wall of windows
Warm open floor plan & welcoming daylight - ideal for entertaining!
Kitchen
Dining Area
Easy access to grill and hot tub
Nestled behind trees, the chalet has spacious wrap around deck
Firepit next to the cabin
French door to Family Rm w/ half bath: queen sofabed & twin daybed (linens+towels included)
Another view of family room looking out to the main foyer
View from the daybed
Family or Game Rm-its filled w/ sunlight & entertainment (card table,chess, dart, air hockey, games)
Bon Appétit! Dining room w/ seating for 10-12 (kids seats available)
Oui, chef! Modern w/ granite cntrtops as well as flooring - equipped for chefs who cook up a feast!
Bistro Kitchen w/ dramatic under lighting, upscale cabinetry, builtin H20 filter sys & copper bc
Bright & airy ambience of windows...
present various views or glimpse of deer!
Bedroom 2: Harmony Room in second floor w/ main bathroom (linen+towels included)
Master Harmony Room
Bedroom 3: Chamonix Room in third floor (linen+towels included)
Bedroom 4: Annecy Room in third floor (linen+towels included)
Bedroom 5: Samoëns Room in third floor (linen+towels included)
Lounge on cedar Adirondack chairs: soak up the sights and sounds of the landscape
View of deck at the dawn of crisp winter season
Lots of daylight filtering through the natural landscape into the main living area
Jacuzzi features LED controlled lighting & spa jets - perfect setting to unwind!
Next to the cabin, gather around the warmth of the firepit & roast sausage or make some s'mores
Silhouette of cabin and deck captured from the blazing firepit
Experience why guests say 'fall in love with both external & internal beauty of the cabin'
Some of the amenities including marina access - let us know if you plan to bring your boat!
The lake is 9 min energizing downhill stroll from the cabin
View from the deck - how many deer can you spot camouflaged in the woods?    3 (-:
'Boulder hop' among the field of boulders + rocks within walking distance from the cabin
Take an easy hike and swim Hawk Falls in Hickory Run State Park
Ski or snowboard at Big Boulder Mountain in just 8 minutes away from the cabin!
This is Big Boulder. Other ski resorts: Jack Frost (22mins) and Camelback (37mins) from the cabin.
Mysterious foggy day
Coucou!  Deer in the headlights coming through...
Whichever 4 seasonal setting you prefer, Le Petit Chalet will suit your lake & mountain experience!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Vargagirl...
Province of Milan, Italy
“Beautiful retreat in the mountains & lake - highly recommended!”
Reviewed 23 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We had a lovely vacation in Le Petit Chalet! This home is a gem with lots of unique french details. Our family had a great time and reminded us of our trip in the Alps.

We especially enjoyed the large living room and well appointed kitchen. We went on a peaceful walk around the community, bought local produce from Amish & roasted smores over the firepit. It is perfect for large families with kids..love that they have high chairs, toys and books for kids! The house is clean had everything we needed, and we look forward to coming back! Thank you for sharing your cabin.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ittress J
“Totally different from the photos”
Reviewed 20 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

First impression when we arrived, the trash were all over the front of the house.
The house is very old and durty. We disappointed property conditions and do not understand why the house is so different with photos posted.
Sorry but it is what I should tell for other people.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
24 Aug 2018
Dear Kevin,
I apologize that your stay was ok. We strive for our guests to enjoy their stay. I wished that you and that every guest would contact me right away with any issues you may be having, so that you stay isn't as affected. It is very helpful to have this type of feedback right away, as opposed to hearing about it later in a review.
When one of your guests checked-in, he called me to asked where the WIFI is located and I directed him where it is as well as how to turn on the TV. I had asked him if everything in the home is ok and he replied with all good. Then, I sent you an email day after your first night to check in with you and after your stay but I never got any responses so I tried to call your guests a week later since I have his number. He did give me a nice feedback that I had asked him if he could post it and he replied yes.
I wished you had told me about the trash on the driveway earlier so I could’ve sent my housekeeper to clean the mess. This happens when previous guests did not pour bleach on trash and not locked the trash bin completely that the bears got into it. Hence, the big mess.
We do not understand why you say the house is old and dirty when previous reviews rated it 5 stars and all of them had said that the house is modern, updated and tidy. The latest upgrade we had is the cedar wood accent walls on each room which was
Thank you for your feedback, we are continually striving to improve.
Maria
Seb J
“A++”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Beautiful home in the Poconos that was sthe perfect getaway for a long with my friends. Would recommend to anyone.

Navarone...
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My family and I had the most amazing time at the Charming French cabin in the lake harmony pa, beautiful home the host was amazing Great communication, house very clean just beautiful quite community, the view of the lake simply amazing i can’t wait to hear back

rajkapadi...
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Excellent House! Felt like home!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Maria's house was excellent! I have to say that this house is maintained extremely well!! The beds were comfortable and everything inside the house was beautiful! I had booked this Villa for memorial day weekend and we were 10 friends altogether. We enjoyed a lot! Perfect location and Perfect home!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot-tub area & Living room
Liked least: can't think of anything!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing