“amazing stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
all photos were taken September 2017
one of our neighbors hidden view of house
Check Availability
hidden view of house
the lake
bowling alley at Split Rock
indoor water park t Split Rock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Staten Island, New York
“amazing stay!”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent and fantastic cabin for a weekend getaway with friends/family. Affordable pricing, near a fun indoor water park. Thanks Jeff!

9 Sep 2017
Thanks Brian looking forward to having you back this winter
bernryan
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“left early”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Place is dirty, smelly, and dark. Deck has a couple of uncomfortable chairs, is dirty, and in need of repair. Downstairs area beyond dirty. The owner was responsive to calls and sent cleaning person over. It was early Sunday morning and would have taken hours to make it acceptable. The grass has not been mowed in a while and there is strewned garbage. This could be a lovely place if the owner took care of it. The stuffed animals on the walls was off putting to me, but that is only my opinion. Location is nice and the trees on the property are great.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
13 Sep 2017
In all the years of sharing our home we have never had a more unreasonable guest. The "smell" downstairs was from the guest before who left her wet clothes in the washing machine. Our home is rustic and charming full of windows far from dark? This woman complained about the house being dirty so I resent my cleaning person to make it right.after a 45 min drive to the house she only wanted an outside table wiped clean. We are in the woods no one mows grass. As far as the animal mounts on our wall she knew they were there when she saw pics on our site. Strewn garbage was from an animal that got into the trash which can happen.She would have been better off staying at the Waldorf hotel because she obviously didn't appreciate the poconos. Please see my other reviews as they are more of a representation of our guests experience
Billie-Je...
“Perfect Stay!”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

First I would like to start off by saying Jeff was amazing! I was desperately looking for a place to stay with the family since a previous renter cancelled a reservation last minute! He responded within hours of my request and was very responsive throughout my stay. The Cabin is just as described and you do get a feel you are out with nature. Kitchen is fully stocked with supplies. The Weber Charcoal grill on the deck was very useful! The bathroom had hot water and toilet paper. The location is near the boating activities of the resort and a short drive to Hickory State Park where we went for a swim. The views are amazing. Overall, it was a perfect stay and Jeff made everything go smoothly. I would definitely recommend to friends and will probably go back for ski season. Many thanks Jeff!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mark H
“Lovely, cozy cabin in perfect location with friendly, accommodating owner”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I had a great time! Jeff was super accommodating and flexible, which helped ensure a stress free weekend. Really close to Lake Harmony, perfect for a summer getaway.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Jul 2017
Thanks Mark was a pleasure having you hopefully you will be back for ski season
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

21 Jul 2017
The dirt that the renter was referring to was garbage a pail that was knocked over by some animals welcome to the woods lol if he called I would have sent my cleaning person over all in all he was a great guest
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing