“Hideout was great!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Wildwood Court

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Hideout was great!”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This is our second time visiting the poconos for a family trip. After realizing I booked our vacation house for 2018 I was in a panic to find a house. Trish's house in the hideout was available and a great price. The house was clean and had plenty of room for everyone to sleep and hangout. The house is not located near the water so you have to drive BUT the hideout beach & pool is all in one place so it's very easy to spend the day there. The house had a good layout and was easy to make baby/toddler family. There are 2 bedrooms in the finished basement and the steps are very steep so we had to keep the door closed most of the time. The basement was very musty and very warm but I think that's pretty common in the mountains. When hanging out outside the septic tank was very stinky. We had a fire in the pit in the driveway bc there isn't much yard but it was still really nice. All in all I'm glad the house was available to us in such a short time and Trish was amazing in communicating and dealing with us. Great hosts!! We really liked the Hideout as a community.
** also you have to pay to use the gym which was disappointing but not the hosts responsibility at all!

Management Response
31 Aug 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy you enjoyed the Hideout community, it's my Happy Place. I appreciate you noting the musty smell, we installed a new dehumidifier and we are in the process of getting some trees cut back to have more sun on the house. The stinky smell outside isn't from a septic tank, the community has sewer and water. I found out that the smell was due to the community working on the sewer system on our street. Thank you for spending your time away at my home.
Erin B
Reviewed 28 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

The home was perfect! Had all the modern amenities we needed with the country charm and peace of the hideout!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 200
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing