“great vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Deer Lake ( where free usage of non motorized boats are )
Deer Lake ( not the property where house is )
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Deer Lake ( where free usage of non motorized boats are )
Deer Lake ( not the property where house is )
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

navarroan...
Bloomfield, New Jersey
“great vacation”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

the place was amazing,pool and beach beautiful. my daughter had nice birthday. we will visit again!. house was pretty clean and cozy

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Bob G
“Cozy Cottage in the woods”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had an awesome time at the Cozy Cottage in the woods, the area was beautiful and there was so much fun to do around there. The owners Galen George we're very accommodating and some of the nicest people I've met period would definitely recommend it to my friends and family and we will definitely come back real soon.

Cosmopoli...
“Dissapointing”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

The area around the cottage has not much to offer. We visited the lake, and did a few hiking trails and still had a lot of time to kill. Unfortunately, the cottage had a strong smell of dogs and I could not stand sitting in the sofa during the down time. I had to leave one day earlier.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
8 Jun 2017
Yes, Memorial day weekend was "disappointing" for all ! I wish I could control the weather. I too, had to bring out the sweat pants and watch movies as well. and sometimes you just have to make the best of things. I will contact the cleaning service and correct any odors.
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Kate B
“Amazing”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

I can't say enough good things about the cottage. Just perfect. Gail and George are so accommodating and just great welcoming and friendly people! The weather stunk the one day and they gave us the best recommendation for us to take the kids Claws and Paws Animal Park. It was the icing on the cake of an amazing trip. Best value and most fun we have ever had in the mountains. We will be back and probably soon! Thanks again gail

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing