“Great House to have fun with kids”
other travellers have booked this property
The Love Nest
skii hill at the hideout, less than a mile away from the house. livingroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Love Nest
skii hill at the hideout, less than a mile away from the house.
livingroom
living room from kitchen, open floor plan
kitchen
Dining sunroom
Back deck with gas grill
Front deck
Upstairs bathroom
Lower bathroom, jacuzzi tub
hideout golf course
horseshoe court backyard
Beach and lake less than a mile away from the house
Pool at lake less than a mile away from the house
tiki bar at lake and lodge, less than a mile away from the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

sherzod t
“Great House to have fun with kids”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Everything was just amazing ,clean and on high level .Owner was very helpful with all our question and needs we had , very quite and beautiful place . ......

Travelling group: Young Children
Management Response
15 Apr 2016
I'm glad to hear you had such a great time. Hope you come stay at the Love Nest again:)
HappyAndL...
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Great place to stay with the whole family”
Reviewed 1 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014

For the Christmas holidays I traveled to see my family in the North Jersey area and knew I could only take staying couches, spare beds and bathroom sharing for a few days. So for the first time I booked a vacation rental property. I thought it would be great if we could all be together comfortably under one roof. I can say absolutely that this is a great way to go! We had up to 10 people (including kids) and the place had all the space and necessities we could want. The kitchen was well stocked with everything you need to cook, even things like salt, pepper, sponges, paper towels and soap so you really only need to bring the food you want to cook. Everything was clean and well maintained. The fireplace on the main floor was great and the decks all around the place were really nice.

The owners were very nice and easy to work with and answered any questions we had. The only comments I would make is the heaters are a little tricky to operate and we could not get the one downstairs to work but I was not a big deal since we were mostly on the main floor and only the kids were downstairs. They were having so much fun with the games and toys that are come with the house that they did not notice the cold.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: kitchen and fireplace
Liked least: the heaters
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Suzan F
Long Island, New York
“OUR 1ST FAMILY REUNION WAS GREAT”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We had a family reunion early part of August and we absolutely had a great time! The house was clean and very accommodating! We had my parents who are in their 70's and kids ranging in age from 2 - 17, the rest of us are in our 40's. The house was great for all of us! There truly wasn't anything missing in this house - great kitchen and lots of games to keep entertained! Plenty of bathrooms too! Bunkbeds were great for the kids! The owner resonded to me pretty quickly with any of my questions before we got there as well as when we arrived. We BBQ and enjoyed the amenities that was available to us - like the pool, lake and restaurant! We all want to come back next summer! I totally recommend this house to anyone! As you can see the age range of my family is large and we all had a great time! The grounds are very secured and the views are nice! Did I mention the deers! Seriously, you will want to check this home out! You will be pleased!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: My family felt at home!
Liked least: Not all of the tv's worked
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
New York
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Gainesville VA
Reviewed 23 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing