“Best pizza around ”

Add it.
Jack's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Really great pizza, at reasonable price. All the sandwiches and sides are good. Newly updated with tvs makes eating in more enjoyable. Recommend the buffalo chicken cheese steak

Reviewed 12 May 2016

This pizzeria has been here for as long as I can remember and I moved up this way 30 yrs ago. Decent pizza and sandwiches. The inside could use some upgrades.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Jack's Pizza on Route 412 in Kintnersville, PA is close to our home, so it has been our go-to place for pizza. Usually I order take-out pizza at least twice a month.I like to eat healthy, so I always order the white pizza with tomatoes, spinach, and extra garlic. Usually it is very good with ample toppings and I enjoy it, so I never considered the price I was paying. One of the young guys usually takes my order and the price he charges is less than what I was charged this last time by about $2. However, this last pizza was made by an older gentleman, at least that was who served it to me when I went to pick it up. I paid close to $24 for the large white pizza with tomatoes, spinach and extra garlic. On the way home the car didn't smell like garlic as it usually does. Eating the pizza, we could not even taste any garlic. On inspecting the pie, a small amount of garlic was on a few pieces, but not over the entire pizza. No wonder it had no taste! The amount of tomatoes was sufficient, but there was also very little spinach! Since the toppings are $3 each on a large pie and I was greatly shorted on the garlic and spinach, I feel I was overcharged! On investigating other pizzerias in the area, I found Jack's to be more expensive then the others! I am not sure who this man was (the owner?) but he has lost a good customer. I will not return. If he didn't have enough garlic to give me "extra" and didn't want to chop more, he should have charged me less for that topping! (I can buy an entire head of garlic at the Giant for 50 cents!) To charge $3 for each topping on a large pizza when the topping is garlic is a rip off! And so is putting only a few small pieces of spinach on a pizza for $3! Perhaps he didn't think I would notice? i was disappointed enough to want to write this review for Trip Advisor so others would be warned!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The food is very greasy, salty, overpriced and not very clean. Definitely won't go back again. I'll take the extra drive to Quakertown for Giovanni's pizza.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Mmmmmmm... really wonderful, very real, pizza with balanced flavor and a crispy crust. The owner is Italian--which means something in the pizza business!

Been to Jack's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!