“Don't pass by!”
Review of Costello's - CLOSED

Costello's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This address states Kingston but, it could also come under Edwardsville.
Reviewed 10 April 2016

My family and I love coming to Costello's we always have a great time and the food is always yummy! This restaurant has a comfortable and cozy feel and the servers always make us feel welcomed! Im on a first name basis with a lot of them now and they treat my little one's like gold! A truly great Family restaurant!

Ive hosted several events in their private room and wouldn't go anywhere else. The staff is wonderful to work with! Their buffet menu has a lot to choose from at a VERY reasonable price. Not to mention the decor in the private room (and throughout the restaurant) is beautiful.

Give this place a try if you haven't before! There is something for everyone!

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Been there before and I enjoyed it very much this was months ago,
I had fried green olives with blue cheese awesome, and mushroom ravioli, good with white wine spritzer but, today going back after several months, improvements needed, are the menu, if it's an Italian eatery the menu has changed it should not have Asian dumplings as in the appetizer section not a good idea I don't think that goes good with the whole atmosphere of Italian themed food items on menu it should be more closely related to the gourmet food authentic, the dumplings are in the wrong category of food choice as an appetizer.. I'm not a food expert but if you do put that on a menu, It makes people like me wonder is it Asian or Italian, I do like a wide variety of gourmet food but in the proper setting that is.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

I was there 4/26/16. Underwhelming food at above average price. Wont go back.Have been there before, but something changed, and not for the good. Reduced menu items, and remaining items appear to be "cheaped" down.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Nice ambiance and good food. Price is higher than average. Great drinks especially the apple martini.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Traveled to Kingston, PA and after searching online as where to eat we came across Costello's. We looked at the menu and once I saw that there was Wedding Soup on the menu I knew we had to go. Hands down this is the best Wedding Soup I have ever had. We also had the Cheesy Garlic Bread for an appetizer, delicious. Followed by a Caesar Salad. I love that they half orders. So of course I go the half order of Lobster Ravioli. Do not pass by this restaurant without trying it! You will fall in love with place. If I am ever back in Kingston this will be the first restaurant I will eat at! Thanks for the delicious meal!