“Nice Place”
Review of Costello's - CLOSED

Costello's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This address states Kingston but, it could also come under Edwardsville.
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Nice ambiance and good food. Price is higher than average. Great drinks especially the apple martini.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Traveled to Kingston, PA and after searching online as where to eat we came across Costello's. We looked at the menu and once I saw that there was Wedding Soup on the menu I knew we had to go. Hands down this is the best Wedding Soup I have ever had. We also had the Cheesy Garlic Bread for an appetizer, delicious. Followed by a Caesar Salad. I love that they half orders. So of course I go the half order of Lobster Ravioli. Do not pass by this restaurant without trying it! You will fall in love with place. If I am ever back in Kingston this will be the first restaurant I will eat at! Thanks for the delicious meal!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

My wife and I were visiting Wilkes Barre, PA on family business and Costellos was suggested for dinner. I am so happy that we followed the suggestion.

We both ordered roast beef, with all the trimmings. I felt as if I had been transported to my mother's kitchen from many decades ago. The meal was so tasty and hearty- just a delight.

1  Thank Thomas P M
Reviewed 6 December 2015

Great spot to meet for lunch! My go to place. I have been coming for years. Food and service is always excellent. Wish the best for everyone at Costellos!!

Reviewed 22 November 2015

We have been to Costello's several times and always enjoyed it. However, something has changed and not for the better. The menu has shrunk however prices have increased. The soup -French Onion was very good, however the cheese was browned to the point of burnt. Not a fan of that. The Italian wedding was much better. Hubby had Cajun chicken but was not spicy nor memorable. (Funny because last time there it was delicious). I had Lasagna that was very good, but the garlic bread was burnt!! We split dessert, peanut butter pie that was like a snickers bar. Was very disappointed in the menu choices. Service was very good especially since there was only one server.however doubt if we will return.