“Excellent Food / Excellent Service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #23 of 167 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Bonefish Grill is always a good, reliable source for a good meal. This location didn’t miss the mark, as the service, drink, appetizer, and entree were delicious nif traveling in the area again I know that Bonefish will provide me with a wonderful meal.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The meal was delicious - shrimp stuffed with lobster. The mashed potatoes were superb, and the staff was delightful.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Be warned that all the restaurants at King of Prussia Mall have long waiting lines on weekends. After a 20 minute wait, we were seated and left happy that we decided to wait. Our waitress was friendly and helpful with our orders, and treated our daughter with special attention. The bang bang shrimp appetizer was great, and My tuna steak was just right. My only complaint was the broccoli was overcooked and mushy. With a couple beers, two adults and a kid cost $75, including tip. Not cheap, but worth the price for the high quality of food and service.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with a friend and service was very good. I had a cup of the chowder as a Caesar Salad with grilled chicken, both were good.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

it was too late to make our lunch reservation at a nearby restaurant...knowing my friend likes bonefish grille i suggested we eat here...he is a big fan of the bang bang shrimp and he also had a shrimp entree....i enjoyed the mussels, which were plentiful but could have cooked for possible two minutes longer....my salmon was tasty and there was a bit of crabmeat (was it really?) on top...the spinach was so super salty i had to ask our server Alissa (?) to take it back...the fresh spinach replacement was much easier to digest....cold brews on tap but yes the water they offer is tepid.

Date of visit: November 2017