“Different Experience”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 161 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I had been to Bahama Breeze last Sunday with family for Lunch. Unanimously agreed to try out something different. The place buzzing with people enjoying their meat meat and more meat. Staff were kind and courteous and helpful with suggestions. Our waitress was very much switched on. One of her colleague about to serve a wrong dish. She identified before serving and got it changed. It has caused some delay. The manager jumped in to apologize and also made one of our drink free. Overall experience was nice.

1  Thank Girdev

Reviewed 12 June 2018

was great right after Ifly great end of the day. The food was good and the watress was very helpful and helpful.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I went to the Bahama Breeze on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend as a new place to try. The waiter was really helpful and helped me decide on what to eat and drink. The drink was tasty but not sure of the amount of alcohol in it. The Black Bean soup was really good. The main course a mahi and shrimp dish was hot and OK without a great deal of flavor of any type especially the Caribbean, The Rum Cake dessert like the drink seem to lack enough rum to give it real flavor and a kick. Overall it is not a place I am probably going back to. I did overhear another member of the waitstaff tell people there was going to be a new menu starting on Memorial Day.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We decided to kill time waiting to attend the IMAX theater and went for our first (and LAST) time to the Bahama Breeze in King of Prussia. PA.

We had a light lunch with two hibiscus margaritas and we were impressed with the appetizer and drinks, and the service.

We went back after the movie for dinner. What a mistake!!

We were seated within 15 minutes which was fine. When we sat down I opened the black cloth dinner napkin to fin a butter knife covered in a greasy substance. I left it opened at the aisle side of the table and the server walked by three times before I told her I left it there because it had slime in it and I didn’t want to have it rewrapped and replaced (at lunch the server took away two place settings and replaced them).

We ordered drinks and they weren’t in margarita glasses as at lunch, they were in juice glasses with a speck or two of sugar in the rum, unlike at least lunch.

It took us about 15 minutes and us asking “excuse me, can we order our food” yet the server was across from us several times.

We ordered beef empanadas as an appetizer, and it looked like mini Banquet beef pies with “mini diced potatoes” inside.

I ordered two crab cakes which were very thin and small. I asked if they had cocktail sauce and the waitress sat s they did not. Even Denny’s or small places serving crab cakes have cocktail or tartar sauce.

Ordered a “Coconut Grande” dessert which is a hallowed our coconut with vanilla ice cream and a tiny coconut cake, served in a large bowl of crushed ice. We wanted two but was brought one.

Anytime either of us tried to stick the spoon in, the coconut slid on a 30 degree angle making it extremely difficult to eat. So we had to get creative and one of us held the coconut for the other to stick the spoon in and eat. I’d have thought they’d have for Ben us two small saucers or bowls to split the dessert.

Out of courtesy we left the proper tip but in my opinion we wasted $75.

Next time we’ll go eat in the food court at the King of Prussia mall, in our opinion it’d be a better value and a better, cheaper experience!!!!!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Very close to the hotel (Hyatt House) Clean, in great area. Nice staff, attentive. Drinks were good and appetizers too. Had the Buttermilk Fried Chicken Jibaritos which were okay. Plantains were pretty tasteless but chicken was good. Sauce is spicy.
We shared the Shrimp & Mahi with Lemongrass sauce which was very good. I think the skin should be removed from the fish though - not a pleasant taste or easy to remove while eating...

1  Thank Virginia N