“Way More Than Just Cheesecake!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Generally very crowded with waits of 15-60 minutes secondary to no reservation policy. However, worth it in terms of amazingly large and varied menu with everything prepared fairly quickly and priced most fairly, even less than expected in some cases. Excellent bread including super pumpernickel

Choices include everything from eggrolls to Thai chicken to quesquedilla selections. Dessert specialty (if you still have "room" -portions are most generous) of course are the cheescakes of which there is a selection of probably 50 or so- from THE ORIGINAL to CARAMEL, KEY LIME, and various CHOCOLATE selections.

This place is always crowded for a reason. I can not use the YOGI BERRA line -"Nobody goes there anymore -its too crowded ". It is often too crowded but many people justifiably return again and again and we will be among them!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I met a colleague for a business lunch.. we sat outside.. it was so nice! We had flatbread for an appetizer. The portions are very large. The food is really good at the KOP restaurant. This was my 4th time here and I have always enjoyed my meals. Of course we saved room for cheesecake! The staff was attentive, yet we were able to have a conversation easily without too many interruptions. I wouldn't have thought of meeting here for a business meeting but I will return!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

As a visitor from the UK, I found The Cheesecake Factory in King of Prussia experience amazing. Good food and I have never seen so many different cheesecakes to choose from.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a nice Memorial Day lunch at TCF after a few hours of shopping.
We arrived at 2:00 PM, and there was a 30 minute wait for a table. We decided to sit at the bar.
The two ladies who served us at the bar were excellent. They provided prompt and pleasant service.
We started with mojitos. I had the passion fruit and my wife had the pineapple mojito. They were delicious.
We started with the cream of chicken soup. It was loaded with chicken and vegetables. Very tasty.
I had the gumbo for lunch and my wife had the chicken and salmon combo. We loved our meals.
The bar had two TVs and had a good noise level. The restaurant was much louder.
The CF has an extensive menu and plenty of specials. It is underrated, but one of the best places to have a great lunch.
Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Buffalo chicken appetizer was huge. Too much, but delish. Pancakes were yummy. Hubbys omelet he said was excellent - great bacon! Great server too! Atmosphere felt like we were on vacation.