“Yummy!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 May 2018

As a visitor from the UK, I found The Cheesecake Factory in King of Prussia experience amazing. Good food and I have never seen so many different cheesecakes to choose from.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a nice Memorial Day lunch at TCF after a few hours of shopping.
We arrived at 2:00 PM, and there was a 30 minute wait for a table. We decided to sit at the bar.
The two ladies who served us at the bar were excellent. They provided prompt and pleasant service.
We started with mojitos. I had the passion fruit and my wife had the pineapple mojito. They were delicious.
We started with the cream of chicken soup. It was loaded with chicken and vegetables. Very tasty.
I had the gumbo for lunch and my wife had the chicken and salmon combo. We loved our meals.
The bar had two TVs and had a good noise level. The restaurant was much louder.
The CF has an extensive menu and plenty of specials. It is underrated, but one of the best places to have a great lunch.
Enjoy!!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Buffalo chicken appetizer was huge. Too much, but delish. Pancakes were yummy. Hubbys omelet he said was excellent - great bacon! Great server too! Atmosphere felt like we were on vacation.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Here for a light dinner and then cheesecake with the family. Greek salad was wonderful and only $6.95. Good size portion. One family member ordered fettuccine Alfredo. I had to taste it because it looked like something out of a box but it was better than frozen. We all ordered different cheesecakes and they were all delectable. Service was a little slow but restaurant was packed for a Thursday evening.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Chicken Alfredo and was disappointed from the start. For the price I expected a huge portion. That didn’t happen. Then I expected it to have taste. That didn’t happen either. Tried at add salt and pepper and the shakers were plugged up. After removing lids and making the best of the situation the price overshadowed everything. This is my first experience at the Cheesecake Factory. I was not impressed.

Date of visit: April 2018