“Nice atmosphere”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in King of Prussia
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Finally got to try the Cheesecake factory. Had a very nice lunch. The portions were generous & waitstaff very helpful. A little pricey but knew that going in.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

A great atmosphere and a large menu.
Perhaps you just have a taste for a dessert to eat in or take out.
Celebrate a milestone, retirement or a just because and you can’t go wrong.
I have had everything on the menu Delicious.
The cheesecakes especially are to die for.
Bring your appetite.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband and I really enjoy eating at the Cheesecake Factory at the King of Prussia Mall. You get a lot of food - save room for a slice of cheesecake. They have delicious bread before your meal. The portions are rather large, but delicious! I usually have to get a "doggie bag" to bring home. Every cheesecake I've tried is fantastic! I also enjoy their special iced tea - tropical blend. We try to get there for lunch by 11:30 am. The atmosphere is great and service is excellent. I highly recommend our server, Alexis, and the manager, Ryan Jacobs, always visits the tables to make sure everything is good! If you get there at a busy time, be prepared for a rather long wait. Items are rather pricey, but they give you very large portions. One of my favorite restaurants - have eaten at one in several states we've visited and all have been fantastic!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Our family of 6 including grand parents visited Cheesecake Factory for desserts.
We each ordered different cheesecakes such as Tiramisu cheese cake, chocolate mousse cheesecake, lemon meringue, hazelnut crunch cheese cake. All the cheesecakes were delicious.
We ended with a plain Tiramisu to celebrate the birthday.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here on the way home from a trip to Lancaster. Service was attentive and food was delicious. Nice and full for our 2.5 hour trip home.