“Great Dinner with my son and brother”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 150 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mall Boulevard
Transit: There are various bus stops conveniently located around the King of Prussia Mall.
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Memorial Day weekend my wife and daughters were away... so my son (19) and brother decided to go to a steak house for dinner... Sullivan's was a great choice... My son had filet/lobster special.. it must have been good.. there wasn't a speck left on his plate.. by Brother had their special the "sure thing".. said it was great.. ok you can call me an idiot ..I went to a steak house and had Chilean sea bass.. my excuse was it's had to find a place that serves it any more.. the dinner was great... for apps we had oysters and calamari both were perfect... drinks a nice single malt.. the serving was a nice size and not bad for the price.. and the service was perfect..all-in-all a great night with the boys

There are newer reviews for Sullivan's Steakhouse

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Not being familiar with the area, we decided to try Sullivan's Steakhouse for its convenient location near our hotel. Reservations are needed unless you eat in the bar area. Steaks are to die for. However, be prepared to spend $100 plus for a couple to eat dinner.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

As always I am thrilled with the quality of food here. I don't believe the stakes are prime or dry aged; however, the quality and temperature are always perfect. The sides are enormous and everything but the service was wonderful. Service was more of a 3 out of 5; however, based on everything else I am giving this a five star rating. I prefer this over the Capital Grill. Price, portions and quality are much better. Atmosphere is good it looks like it had a recent remodel but its not the same place to be seen like Capital Grill. Go to Capital Grill for Atmosphere come here for food.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Great food and good service. The steak was very good with excellent side dishes. The servers were very professional and friendly. A nice place for lunch.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Came here on a date on a Friday night. not real crowded but decent crowd. service was ok but sort of cold. food was very bad. steaks (I got filet and friend got a filet trio special) were both waaaay overcooked and dried out, kale salad was without much taste, wedge salad was just ok, mashed potato side dish (supposed to be the favorite item there according to menu) was dry and tasteless; really nothing was good except the valet parking guy who was very helpful. I am a big fan of steakhouses and this one is a real miss. For about $250, I feel like I got robbed. Its a shame to spend that much on a dinner and walk out wishing you stayed home and ordered a pizza instead. This place was good at one point I think but not now. I wont go back.