“Nice place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Part of Valley Forge Casino and Resort
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a nice place near check-in at the hotel. Numerous craft beers on tap, food was good. Plenty of TV's to watch the game around the bar and seating outside the bar.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t order the ribs, i ordered the pork chop special which was good and a rib dinner to go.
The ribs were the worst, dried out and tasteless, waste of money will not ever order ribs there again.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

After enjoying 5 breakfasts there, we can safely say they know what they are doing. Generous bacon and sausage portions, good waffles and eggs. Shereen, Mona and Molly were fantastic and made our rushed early mornings enjoyable.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

So far on my 3 night stay I've eaten here 2 nights. The first night was ribs and they were good. The second night's dinner was the one to write home about!! The shrimp scampi was out of this world fantastic!!! The garlic bread with it was perfection dipped in the scampi sauce. Both nights my servers were great; super nice. If I eat here a third night I would have no problem ordering the scampi again. Wow! Just wow!!!

2  Thank goshowgirl
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

While in town for surgery we ate breakfast and dinner at Valley Tavern and we were really pleased with both meals we ate there. My dad did a make your own omelet and i had a big stack of yummy bluberry pancakes. For dinner my dad had prime rib cooked to perfection and i had a grilled chicken sandwhich that was flavorful and juicy. My dad had the chocolate peanutbutter pie which he loved. Definatly recommend