“Great tasting dependable Chinese food”
Review of Wild Rice

Wild Rice
Ranked #82 of 167 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 16 January 2017

This is our go-to Chinese restaurant whether it is take out or eat in. Great service, quick delivery and dishes that are always great tasting. Lunch specials include choice of soup, salad, egg roll, rice and entree of your choice which makes for a great value. We visit the restaurant, order out for just the two of us as well as ordering out for a large group. Wild Rice never disappoints.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Was there for a dinner party. Food was below par. Looked like the spinach dumplings were made about a week back and served by microwaving it. Would not recommend this place

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Do you ever walk into a restaurant and just have an uncomfortable feeling? Like all the cute lighting and interior accents are all a cover up for poor food and unimpressive service. That's what I walked into when I visited Wild Rice for the first time for dinner on Saturday night. The sushi chefs were prepping the fish and even though I love sushi, something (spidey sense, maybe) told me to stay away and order 'safe'. Going with the Braised Tofu in Clay Pot was safe and unimpressive. Not sure what the 'clay pot' reference was about as I was served a plate of tofu and veggies. The tofu tasted like it has been cooked in old oil. Maybe I made the wrong choice and should have gone with the sushi. Don’t know but first impressions are hard to change and a return visit is unlikely. Wasn't a fan of the waiter suggesting the two most expensive seafood entrees when I didn't ask for suggestions. Felt like a sales pitch.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Easy to miss as drive by on 202, but pull into Target and look to your right. Nice place. Immaculately clean. Friendly service. Very nice lunch menu. I also believe thay have a private area for larger groups/events.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

We had delivery to our hotel. Got our food fast and it was still hot. Very delicious. We had General Tso's chicken, Beef lo main, wonton soup and shrimp egg rolls. Very tasty