“Birthday”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: By King of Prussia Mall
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I decided on this restaurant for my 50th Birthday Dinner. The food was awesome and a place I will visit again. Hopefully I can find one in Orlando, Florida.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We ate dinner at Seasons 52 with family members from out of town. They have a great menu, accomodating everyone's needs - gluten-free, vegetarian, kids - and us, the traditional older folks ! Service was good, the food was good, and it was a very pleasant evening. We'll definitely go back

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I have never been disappointed in 4 years but...... Lunch is my thing in their incredible lounge/bar, incredible ambiance and wait staff is great fun and efficient. Food always the best, and the infused martinis, perfection. You really need to do this.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Dinner was delicious. We used their price fixed menu of wonderful selections. Everything is made to order and current for the season. The service was excellent, the portions were large.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice place for a chain. Food was very good and service was even better. Extremely clean and efficient.