“Wonderful”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mall Blvd
Description: The signature dish at Legal Sea Foods – really fresh fish. Legal Sea Foods is a Philly favorite. Surrounded by hotels and near both the Valley Forge Convention Center and Valley Forge National Historic Site, we are at a mall entrance on the upper level of the Court. Guests get reeled in by our buzz-worthy lounge and comfortable dining room. Half-shell hedonists may sit at our 10-seat horse-shoe shaped oyster bar where slurping is encouraged. Legal Sea Foods has long proven that a consistent, high quality dining experience never goes out of style. With over 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish available throughout the year as well as an award-winning wine list, there’s no doubt why legions of fans have fallen hook, line and sinker. We’ve received a boatload of accolades including the honor of serving our legendary New England Clam Chowder at every presidential inauguration since 1981.
Reviewed 2 June 2018

What a special evening I had recently. I celebrated my retirement and birthday with a surprise dinner. My husband arranged it.
So, I thought we were going to a steak house and he took me here.
The food was exceptional. Everything our guests ordered were delicious.
I had crab cakes, others trout, seafood casserole, shrimp. Everyone was delighted with the meal. They had a child's menu also.
The server was gracious. All our dinners arrived the same time. And the food was hot and oh so good. Hopefully, we get to go back soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in Legal at King of Prussia. Since we have lived in the Boston area for the past 20 years we know to expect good food. Leslie our server was very pleasant and made our visit even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

We have been to several Legal Sea Foods around the country and they are normally very nice. We visited the KOP location for a family birthday dinner. They sat us in a nice corner table but there was food on the ground still from the last guests. And it wasn't a couple of crumbs I can only guess there were some younger kids before us and most of their meal was on the floor by our table. We did mention it to our waitress and she apologized and said someone would be over to clean it up. Halfway through our meal and 2 requests later someone did stop by, while we were eating to clean it up.

All of our food was good and the meal was enjoyable. I would recommend the place as with all Legal's we have been in the food was good and the service for the most part was as well.

1  Thank John379
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Have frequented Legal Seafood in several Boston locations. So when we saw this traveling thru KOP, I had to stop. I love the crab cakes as they have very little filler & the oyster bar was fresh & delish. Clam chowder is also so very good. Server was friendly & trying hard so that made up for her inexperience & minor ordering mistakes (give your server a break, they work hard). Wine by the glass is limited

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed great service, clean facility, good atmosphere. Had a leisurely lunch with adult beverages on a relaxed Sunday trip to King of Prussia Mall. My husband, not a seafood lover, enjoyed the blackened Cajun fish tacos, and said he would order them again(win for me!). I love a glass of wine and trustworthy raw oysters and clams. I would return without hesitation.