“Large family gathering ”
Review of Pacific Hotel

Pacific Hotel
Ranked #16 of 72 Restaurants in Yamba
Price range: USD 6 - USD 25
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We booked for lunch at the Pacific Hotel for a group of 34 people. The staff were helpful and friendly. The views are fantastic. The food was pretty good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and restaurant. This was my 10-12th visit and I will keep going back.
Awesome must visit location in Yamba. The views are spectacular as is the frequent live entertainment.
High quality affordable meals with great service.
We enjoyed breads, plenty of cold ales and great meals. The steak with pepper sauce was great as were the lamb shanks.
We even had comedian Jimoen and his family dining at an adjacent table.
I will visit here every time I am in town.

1  Thank MrBrad-Aus
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The view was great but unfortunately apart from that I couldn't provide any more positive feedback.

Tables were never cleared and overflowing with glasses, it wasn't busy so I'm unsure what staff were doing.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The old Pacific Hotel still has its charm although desperately in need of an overhaul. We dined there this week and had the best lightly battered fish and chips - all washed down with Nitty Gritty Pinot Gris and with the best view in the world. All the meals looked delicious and there was a really nice buzz about the place. Pity they don’t move the booking time to before 7pm as far too early.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I eat here at least once a year during our holiday in Yamba and have come to expect great food. They never disappoint. The menu is tight but the dishes are hearty and cooked very well.

I had the steak and my partner had the salmon....both cooked perfectly. We also had the fish and chips and burger another night and they were also great.

The view is just so good and you have to arrive early to get a view seat....its worth it.

Pub food done good :)