“Good for a casual lunch”
Review of KB Thai

KB Thai
Get food delivered
Ranked #17 of 51 Restaurants in Woy Woy
Price range: AU$7 - AU$23
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Thai food as it is meant to be. Open 6 days for Lunch and dinner, dine in, takeaway or home delivery and Online ordering. Casual dining in our Thai inspired Garden courtyard.
Reviewed 28 August 2020

Friendly staff welcomed us so that was a good start. The meals were prepared quickly and very fresh and tasty. The coconut rice is delicious as is the Massaman Curry and Chicken and Cashews. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank Judy J

Reviewed 1 January 2020

We have eaten here many times by dining in and takeaways for many years but this time around it was very disappointing, very average, different and not so tasty.

We ate here only a few days ago. We had pad thai, it tasted a bit burnt and no nuts. When we told the waitress she was like "I'll tell the chef" but I doubt they do. They didnt really seem to care and still charge you full price for average food. The other meals we had were just ok. The money bags were weird tasting and tasted like cooked in old oil (burnt oil) or something like that.

What has happened to KB Thai? Have they changed chefs? The prices have increased but the quality has decreased. Very disappointed KB Thai, we will have to find a different favourite Thai.

Date of visit: December 2019
3  Thank Butterflygirl54
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

My sister n law and I were looking for a venue to eat a late lunch and we could smell Thai food and went straight in. We sat outside which had the Thai decor and ambience, lunch special came with a glass of red wine and the dishes were tasty and just the right amount of food. Very friendly staff. Give it a try.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

A very pretty restaurant in the center of Woy Woy with great fish options and delicious food. Service with huge smiles too.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 3 June 2019

Oh my goodness what an absolutely horrendous experience !! Looked good with vegan options to choose from so on the drive up on my 40th birthday after seeing my father in hospital following major heart surgery I placed a $60 order to grab on the way to our accommodation, selecting to pay on collection.

We pulled up went to pay and they wouldn't accept a card payment !!! Only cash because we hadn't paid online when ordering - nothing to tell us when ordering online and nothing in receipt either) !!! The food was cooked there ready to go, my card ready to pay and instead of being like any other restaurant one could ever come across they flatly refused to take the payment !! To the point of taking the food back (for waste?!). Omg I have never come across such horrendous customer service or ridiculous policies they literally had food and payment and wouldn't do it ! I mean what restaurant does that ! It's almost chop off your nose to spite your face approach wasted food when you could have had $60 and someone could have had a meal (travelling with a young child needing dinner as well!).

Went down the road to the Indian (Copper pot) in Umina Main Street (around number 228, also the noodle place opposite willing to do vegan options) placed another $60 order without any issue, beautiful people and service, more then happy to adapt things to be vegan eg use coconut milk instead of cream and a sensational meal!

Never again would I give this place my business !

Date of visit: June 2019