“Best surprise birthday party at Frankies ”
Review of The Bayview Hotel

The Bayview Hotel
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Woy Woy
Price range: USD 7 - USD 26
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our beautiful heritage style Brasserie offers quality food for every occasion. We also offer a great selection of seniors and kids meals at affordable prices. The Bayview Hotel is one of Woy Woy's most popular restaurants and we serve only the freshest local ingredients. Now having undergone a complete renovation with a brand new beer garden overlooking Brisbane Water, a new menu and a new chef there is a reason The Bayview is the talk of the town.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband organised an amazing surprise birthday party at Frankies- which is on the rooftop of Bayview hotel. We had been there a couple of times for drinks and nibbles and had loved it. The atmosphere is fantastic the drinks are great and the food is lovely. We had a great time this time as well- the staff was amazing making sure that everyone had drinks. The food was also fantastic and I had the best birthday party -EVER! There were around 35 of us and we had one section towards the bar. Great venue and great staff - thanks to everyone who made my birthday extra special!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This time during my visit Sat 5th May Ordered a Rare Surf &Turf. $39 It was like a boot, sent it back. Received another in recoed time which was rare to blue which i dont mind, but still was tough. Every one at the table agreed to send it back.You could stretch it and it would spring back. I was than ask to go out side by a cook call Sam whom said that the kitchen will not cook any more for me because ive sent steaks back before. When anyone pays good $s for a steak and its not cooked to order and or a budget cut, please send it back. Dont be bullied and threatened. I was at a 60th Birthday party and down played it so as not to make a fuss. I was going to have a word with the head chef, but I dont want to get up set over the incident. As i have found previously. Its a wonderful atmosphere, great beer, great friendly service. The but, the cuts of meet, being T bone or Sirloin and as I've said Hit and mis. May be they would
do better having Eye Fillet on the menu. Photo attached is of Gosford Hotels Surf & Turf cooked mothers day night, perfectly and tender as. It also comes with 5 prawns. Same price.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The food was delicious we had a vegan potato dish was scrumptious and also had bruschetta and fries sooo good! The cocktails were cheap and tasted great the atmosphere for a Tuesday night was lively plenty of people playing trivia and the staff were friendly and attentive. Plenty of outdoor heaters so it was cosy and warm and the fairy lights are gorgeous

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Very limited vegetarian options. Craving for a burger, so minused the meat. The price didn't change. Very disappointed about that.

However, the overall atmosphere and environment is really nice. Drinks are averagely priced too.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

The staff were friendly and took the time to recommend some if the local sights, the room was comfy, the food was great