“Amazing Food!”

Spices29 Goan Indian Restaurant
Get food delivered
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Woy Woy
Price range: AU$12 - AU$35
Description: Spices29 Goan Indian Restaurant is Casual Feel at home environment place to eat .Bring your own Drinks.Enjoy with your friends and family with us as we consider your friends and family as our own.
Reviewed 29 October 2020

I honestly have never had better Indian Cuisine than I had last night here! Very friendly staff too!

Date of visit: October 2020

Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

Best Indian on the coast. The food is delicious and arrives really quickly. BYO is a bonus. Run by a friendly family who are keen to make sure you are happy and have everything you need. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

Good indian food served with love, great service definitely visit again,
My daughter loves the Dal Makani and Tandoori chicken and Lamb roghan josh are our family favourite .
The place is definitely one of the best Indian restaurants i have been very nice interior and warm and welcoming.

Date of visit: September 2020
spices29, Owner at Spices29 Goan Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2020

Team spices 29 takes the pleasure to thank you for making your time to leave us a review.We are very happy to know that you had a great time with us.Our team of Chefs and the front staff promises you to keep up to your expectations always.

Reviewed 2 September 2020

I ordered take-away and I got a giant bug/maybe a roach? in my beef vindaloo. I thought it was a piece of beef, until I ate a piece and it was unusually crunchy.
I thought it may have been a crunchy spice, so i continued eating through until there were parts that would not dissolve in my mouth. I took out the unknown substances and placed it into a napkin. There was obviously an exoskeleton and wings that I was chewing on!!!!!
I had heard great reviews about this restaurant, but I do not think I will ever eat Indian food again after this HORRIFIC experience.

Date of visit: August 2020
spices29, Owner at Spices29 Goan Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Dear Ronir,
I would highly appreciate if you could give us a few more details about you order.
Details such under What name you had ordered, Contact No. for your order,time of your order and mode of payment you used.
Especially during the COVID period we have the details of every customer on our computer system.
I have already got the details of how many serves of Beef Vindalo’s we have sold for the day and under what name.
We follow a strict policy of food quality control due to which we try to keep high standard of hygiene.
Our pest control at the premises is done on a regular fix interval of 3 monthly duration and just to be justly this we have had a health inspection done just yesterday as it is regularly done by the council and proudly secured a excellent rating for the same.
If at all there were issues you dint call the restaurant to report about this on the same day or on the next day or until today.would have very good if you had a picture of the same to show us.
Therefore requesting you to call the Restaurant with the details of your order with Name,contact,time and payment.
Thanks

Reviewed 2 August 2020

Whether it's takeaway or dine in the food never disappoints. The Manchurian chicken is one of my personal favourites. Love that we have this fantastic restaurant on our doorstep. 🥰

Date of visit: June 2020
spices29, Owner at Spices29 Goan Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2020