“Unique, exceptional & a MUST attend.”

Young Barons Food Store
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Woy Woy
Price range: AU$12 - AU$18
Reviewed 5 May 2022 via mobile

Young Barons at Woy Woy has never failed to blow my mind. Whether it is a quick coffee, a warm, hearty, yet stylish lunch, or a one of a kind grocery stop and shop, i am always amazed with the quality of produce that comes out of this small Woy Woy pit stop. It is clear the staff and owners are extremely intelligent in the culinary world and everything they do, cook or create in YBs seems to always be above such a high standard. I strongly reccommend making this place a regular stop - or even travelling from Sydney or Newcastle for a perfect lunch. You will NOT be disappointed, and wont leave empty handed!

Date of visit: May 2022
1  Thank tarranc2022

Reviewed 10 May 2021

My son took me for lunch on Saturday for Mother's Day. We managed to get seats at the lunch bar facing the street. It was busy, and easy to see why! The food was fresh, piping hot, tasty and beautifully presented. The chicken schnitty bun was juicy and delicious, and the tomato & basil rigatoni was pure ambrosia. i can't wait to go back for some more. So yum!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Stmbled on this place on the way to the bank. Had driven by in the past during Covid and assumed it was an up market deli - which it is of sorts - but it has a small sit down area and nice courtyard out the back. Decided to try it out for lunch and was not dissapointed - great coffee, excellent pasta, nice foccacia, reasonably priced with great service. The menu is quite limited but they clearly do what they do very well. My partner was intently checking what other customers were eating and saw several dishes that made her regret her pasta choice until the spaghetti arrived - it really was excellent as she allowed me to share. Will definitely be back to try the other dishes with a great cup of coffee.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank malcolmp53
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

I finally got around to getting take away for lunch from here and it was unbelievable! The flavour was amazing, I have tried 2 pastas now and they are both so yummy, can't wait to bring my parents here who are from Italy, I know they will be impressed.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

What a great find for lunch, it has a lovely courtyard. The pasta was absolutely delicious. A definite must when in Woy Woy. Service was friendly & lots to buy in store.

Date of visit: February 2021