Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Novotel
AU$206
2,426 results
All reviews international airport an early flight next morning room service one night stay connecting flight short stay rowers club shuttle sydney accor foyer plane
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2023

great location next to sydney's international terminal and a short distance from the domestic terminal. The hotel provides a shuttle bus service to both terminals at a cost.
the hotel has lots of facilities like restaurant, bar...
It is also not far from wolli creek train station linking to the city in a short trip.
The room was spacious and well equipped with all we needed.
Consistent standard of Novotel hotels. Always a great stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2023

Quick, efficient check-in to a very quiet, clean and comfortable room as requested. Great start. We enjoyed a delicious meal at the restaurant and great, buffet breakfast the next morning. Staff were helpful and friendly and the location was a quick 10 minute walk to the train station. Thank you to all for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank planetwonderer
Reviewed 14 July 2023

Old hotel, requiring a revamp. Whilet you do not hear the planes at the nearby airport, there isvsome noise from neighbouring rooms. Large bed, good wifi, aircon not very effective. No water in room, you either buy at the bar or drink from the tap. Bathroom is small, with shower in bath. The airport shuttle runs every 40mins, and is a small bus that cant accommodate large crowds, so be prepared to wait.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank VonVintlo
Reviewed 11 June 2023 via mobile

Stayed one night before international departure and another on the return home.
2A and 2C (11,9). Stayed in a double room with 2 double beds.
Minutes from the international airport. Transfers were easy and no fuss.
Rooms clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was great.
Staff friendly.
Check in and out was easy and stress free.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2023 via mobile

I was booked into this hotel via my employer, as I was due to work at Sydney International Airport for 3 days. I was that impressed with the hotel , that I booked an extra night for myself when I could have stayed anywhere.

The staff from the moment I checked in were all friendly, and had big smiles. I requested a room in a quiet zone, and was immediately allocated one. My baggage was misplaced by an airline and the staff could see the frustration I had, and did their best to ease my concerns. When my baggage arrived via courier, they called me, and had it delivered to my room for when I returned.

I did not eat at the hotel, but the bar staff were also very friendly, and had a decent range of choices including local craft beers.

The bed and pillows were comfortable, and allowed a great sleep.

There were 2 drawbacks however. Firstly the tap hot water in the bathroom basin had very low water pressure (the shower was fine) and made it difficult to shave. The other was the shuttle bus (an external company). The cost was fine, but the route taken from the Airport to the Hotel was not direct. We stopped at 4 different hotels along the way. I elected to walk to and from the International Airport (10mins) instead of wasting 45 mins stopping along the way.

There is a supermarket close by along with a railway station (both within walking distance)

All in all, a really nice stay, whether it be for one night or multiple nights. Would I stay here again, a resounding yes!

Date of stay: May 2023