Timetravellers Motorcycle Tours & Events - Day Tours
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I was expecting.a relaxing ride on a vintage based motor bike but got a flat out race to the hawksberry which is fine if your an experianced rider. The guides don't slow down enough because their not riding the same bikes. Their on modern vstroms with aero screens bark busters mono shock bikes with big road tyres that handle. It was like riding a pogo stick through corners. If they hire there bikes out, they should ride them to. There's nothing exciting about breathing in before the corner and exhaling if you make it out the other side.

3  Thank leso69
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I hadn't been on a bike for 38 years - but that was no problem for the Arthur at Timetravellers. He patiently showed me how to operate the "Bull" - and then off we went at a sedate pace. Wonderful ride through the gorgeous landscape around Wollombi, stopped for coffee and and a bit of reminiscing about misspent yout and bke riding all those years ago - then back to Wollombi and lunch at the pub. Fantastic half day trip - re-lived my biker days al those years ago and loved the bike so much I bought one.
If you're a young at heart old codger like me - remember the sixties! - than you owe it to yourself to go on this tour.

4  Thank Michael D