“Amazing place! Must Visit ”
Review of Myrtle House

Myrtle House
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Wollombi
Price range: USD 5 - USD 18
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Myrtle House is a amazing cafe with delicious food! Not only is the food and service great but the people are lovely and friendly and went out of their way to help us out! This is a little hidden gem and we were so glad that we found this place when we visited Wollombi!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I was stuck with out Airbnb out here yet the hospitality of Myrtle house staff helped us to get accommodation at another location, we didn't expect to have such a friendly assistance from the staff and their breakfast menu is to die for! Must try the corn fritters and big breakfast!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Very good food, which is nicely varied from your average fare, while still having th regulars available. Very reasonably priced. Wonderful, happy, polite staff offering above average service. In a beautifully picturesque and relaxing setting. Motorcycle-friendly today!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

On a recent trip to the Hunter Valley My wfe and I together with my son, daughter-in-law and their baby stopped off at Wollombi for lunch. Myrtle House was excellent, Their burgers were just great and we finished off with their signature home made scones served with lashings of cream and jam. Just the place for a stopover!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Only had a coffee, the place was very busy, being a long weekend. I had to wait some time for it, glad I didn't try for a meal. Not really their fault if an overly large group turn up and order before you.