“Pizzas in the "vegan" way!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza Tweed Heads
Ranked #53 of 108 Restaurants in Tweed Heads
Price range: USD 6 - USD 22
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Get your favourite Domino’s Pizza Fresh to your door. Order now! Visit our Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest deals, competitions & news!
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Ordered vegan pizzas by phone. When we went to pick it up we were informed that they had used the wrong cheese and were in the process of cooking another one. We waited and waited but they didn't call us up. On enquiry they were waiting for us. The pizzas were good. A very busy establishment with loads of people hanging around waiting for their pizzas.

1  Thank Marilyn T

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I used to come in there every week or cheat night, have a funny conversation with the staff and managers. My food was flawless everytime. Then I started getting it delivered and it was almost like the quality was half of what it used to be? Staff are ALWAYS friendly and I love that they seem like a family whenever I go in. Perhaps I should just stop getting deliveries and just get it myself..

Reviewed 29 July 2017

When we have ordered pizza catering for meat eaters and vegetarians it has been for the most part very good. I know the staff may have different shifts so maybe some are not as trained as others in making pizza however we have had "the best" pizzas ever from Dominos in Tweed Heads and then we have had a very good to good pizzas from there. I think they have improved greatly with the variety and staff are courteous when delivering. GThere is not really more than a few seats so it mostly caters for take away.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

The usual domino good standard. Did not have to wait long for our order. Just a couple of minutes from the billabong park.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

its ok nice staff good when ur on the run and late better in Tugan love the young guy that has been there since he was 13 r 4 you no who you are he was a cool and such a friendly and caple young man mum be proud he was brill