All reviews one bedroom apartment apartment was clean the sofa bed comfortable furnishings bus stop right book well in advance parking spot village bus parking space overnight car park view from the balcony stayed for nights skis and boots location was perfect adults and kids a great stay night stay
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

This place is quiet and has stunning views. It was the perfect getaway for a few nights, it had light dusting of snow (last weekend of May) and you felt like you were all alone with the views of the mountains. Just a short walk down the stairs to the village, I think this place will be even more beautiful in winter. Also had a pull out couch if more than 2 people wanted to come

Highly recommend

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2016

I booked the 3 bedroom apartment for 3 nights as I visited Thredbo during the Anzac Day long weekend. The location is great and we had really good views from the living room. Unfortunately the balcony was not private, but shared with the other apartments on the same level. The place was cozy but it looks a lot more modern in the website photos - the furniture is a bit old and the couch was not comfortable. It was overall clean and we had a good time staying there. But next time I'm in Thredbo I would probably choose to stay at one of the newer hotels.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank nicolamele
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Spent two nights there and can't wait to go back. The place was easy to find and we got an on site car park. The apartment was clean and well decked out. The views were amazing. We had a shared verandah however this was not a problem.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2016

I booked this accommodation based on the three nights for the price of two and I was so glad I did. Check in was easy and professional and we were taken to our room and all was explained to us.

The apartments are very spacious (we have been to others in Thredbo so can compare accurately) with a lovely king bed with an excellent mattress. The kitchen was very well appointed and there was no need for any extras. It is well equipped should you choose to do your own cooking - which we did most of the time. It has a full sized refrigerator too.

We had a room with a balcony on the top floor overlooking the village and mountain range with the chairlift.

Staff were more than happy to answer any questions.

You can pay extra and have undercover parking. The alternative is to find a spot nearby to park your car, after you have unloaded. This was not a problem in autumn but I can imagine it would be problematic in summer.

So, all in all, it was a wonderful experience holistically, and I would thoroughly recommend Lantern Apartments.

Room Tip: Best views are top floor. The choice and view are explained quite clearly on the website.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2016

stayed here for a week and enjoyed what Thredbo has to offer on the family pass.
The Lantern is a long walk up the hill from the village proper but no problem if your able.
The apartment held 5 of us with no trouble and the manager was good when he replaced a broken chair on our arrival.
Carparks are very tight