All reviewstop floorsound of the wavesspa roomoutdoor spawatch the sunriseon the rocksbeach levelundercover parkingshower gelbrand spanking newshaving creamblue bayrooms are niceseafood restaurantattached restaurantquiet areabasic room
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This is an absolute gem of a hotel with stunning views, the friendliest staff and terrific location. Karen checked us in and she was welcoming, full of energy, full of information and basically a one-person Chamber of Commerce. We felt an immediate friendship and Karen was so thoughtful that when we were about to depart and dropped off our keys (she had stepped away from the office momentarily) she came out to the parking lot as we were driving off to say goodbye and ask us to return next year. Thanks Karen for being “way cool” and friendly. Apparently, this attitude is shared among all staff members as the housekeeper was as nice as she could be as well.

You receive all the amenities you need; the bed was comfortable and the screens door to the patio allowed for nice breezes! The views are simply amazing and the hotel is situated so that high winds will not spoil your vacation. The sounds of the birds in the morning was amazing! The sound of the water was amazing and the room is spacious and well maintained. Some reviewers have said the room was dated. I disagree. I found the bathroom to be a little dated but they make up for it with great amenities and powerful piping hot water. I found the rooms to be just fine. Look, you are paying for the view; you receive it and a spacious room with free Wi-Fi to boot.

The air conditioner worked well, the large patio was great to watch passersby on the path, and you can walk to the beach in about ninety seconds. The television did not have many channels and the internet provides limited data but when accessed, the internet worked very well. You receive both an indoor and outdoor table and chairs so you can enjoy the view during inclement weather. The location is terrific. You can walk to Blue Bay in minutes. The shopping center is a five-minute drive and I liked having a couch. The hotel has different levels and personally, I would book the first level and above because you receive a view of the water and the shore as opposed to just the water, although the beach level rooms provide huge grass patios.

If you want a brand spanking new hotel, updated bi-annually I am sure there is a Ritz Carlton that would happy to give you a room at $400 per night, but if you want comfortable clean accommodations, a friendly staff, a spacious room, a great location and a view which is to die for, look no further.

Room Tip: Levels One and Above
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

You would not say this hotel is modern BUT it is tidy, clean and welcoming and the ocean view from the good size balcony is terrific. Reception staff were very helpful and accomodating and although I could not log on to their WiFi system (which was very frustrating) they did not give up trying to help me connect albeit it did not happen . . . . . !!!! The bed was very very comfortable. The bathroom was old fashioned but the shower had good pressure and nice and hot. They cleaned the room every day which was a real blessing. While I could not connect to WiFi, I was able to use the phone free of charge - I think this was included as standard. There is a restaurant which I did not avail myself of but apparently it is very nice with great views of the ocean which only accentuates the ambience . . . . . I / We will definately stay there again as prices were reasonable and seeing as they gave us a voucher for a 10% discount for next time we stay it will be an easy decision . . . . I would recommend you stay here whether it be overnight or for an extended stay. By the way, I booked on line through Booking.com. although there are numerous booking sites.
Definately recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stay here regularly and love the location. Walking distance to beaches, pool and The Entrance town centre. Rooms are clean and quiet, and the staff are always friendly. Plenty of parking on site and on the street. Definitely a regular weekend getaway location for us.

Room Tip: Best rooms for the view are the first or second floors, although you will have to negotiate stairs to access those rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We stayed here recently and found the room comfortable although very dated. The room did have everything you need. Could do with a more comfortable pillows though. What excelled here was the views. We were on the first floor and the outlook was one of the best we have ever seen. Quite breathtaking. We did love it here for this reason alone but were disappointed that the price seemed to be for the views rather than the room quality.
May still return, just to sit looking at the water :)

Room Tip: All rooms have really great veiws
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We (family of 3) stayed for 2 nights. Rooms were large, comfortable, clean and tidy if dated. We had a problem with the DVD player in the TV but everything else worked fine. Views were absolutely spectacular from our 1st floor room. Didn't get to go to the restaurant but menu looked amazing. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Will be going back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family