All reviewstop floorsound of the wavesspa roomoutdoor spawatch the sunriseon the rocksbeach levelundercover parkingshower gelbrand spanking newshaving creamblue bayrooms are niceseafood restaurantattached restaurantquiet areabasic room
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

You would not say this hotel is modern BUT it is tidy, clean and welcoming and the ocean view from the good size balcony is terrific. Reception staff were very helpful and accomodating and although I could not log on to their WiFi system (which was very frustrating) they did not give up trying to help me connect albeit it did not happen . . . . . !!!! The bed was very very comfortable. The bathroom was old fashioned but the shower had good pressure and nice and hot. They cleaned the room every day which was a real blessing. While I could not connect to WiFi, I was able to use the phone free of charge - I think this was included as standard. There is a restaurant which I did not avail myself of but apparently it is very nice with great views of the ocean which only accentuates the ambience . . . . . I / We will definately stay there again as prices were reasonable and seeing as they gave us a voucher for a 10% discount for next time we stay it will be an easy decision . . . . I would recommend you stay here whether it be overnight or for an extended stay. By the way, I booked on line through Booking.com. although there are numerous booking sites.
Definately recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stay here regularly and love the location. Walking distance to beaches, pool and The Entrance town centre. Rooms are clean and quiet, and the staff are always friendly. Plenty of parking on site and on the street. Definitely a regular weekend getaway location for us.

Room Tip: Best rooms for the view are the first or second floors, although you will have to negotiate stairs to access those rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We stayed here recently and found the room comfortable although very dated. The room did have everything you need. Could do with a more comfortable pillows though. What excelled here was the views. We were on the first floor and the outlook was one of the best we have ever seen. Quite breathtaking. We did love it here for this reason alone but were disappointed that the price seemed to be for the views rather than the room quality.
May still return, just to sit looking at the water :)

Room Tip: All rooms have really great veiws
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We (family of 3) stayed for 2 nights. Rooms were large, comfortable, clean and tidy if dated. We had a problem with the DVD player in the TV but everything else worked fine. Views were absolutely spectacular from our 1st floor room. Didn't get to go to the restaurant but menu looked amazing. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Will be going back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017

great motel overlooking the ocean and ocean baths room was quiet clean and comfortable staff were excellent undercover parking is ok there is also limited off street parking will comeback again in the near future

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms with balcony give excellent views but you must climb the stairs
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple