“Delicious breakfast”

Island Time Espresso Bar
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Terrigal
Price range: AU$6 - AU$22
Reviewed 31 December 2020

Probably the best smashed avo version I've come across: super tasty, lots of it, I just loved it. My wife took the Mexican bowl and equally loved it. Coffee was great too. Service however was a bit random and disorganised among the multiple waitresses, but got there in the end with a smile. Well recommended!

Date of visit: December 2020

Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

Stopped over for lunch and a drink. The service was friendly and the food was good. We both had fish tacos and they were yummy. The cocktails we had with lunch were disappointing, we had a mojito and a strawberry daiquiri and they both were not very good. I left a half of mine. I would definitely visit the place again but would go with a glass of wine next time.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Island time is a good cafe to unwind and take in the beachy atmosphere in terrigal.
The options on the menu were diverse and there were plenty of choices. I went with the BLT and it was so delicious! Staff were also very friendly and helpful!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 23 September 2020

Food was great. Owners or Managers need to re-train their staffs. Looked like they forgot what customer service means.

Read the sign “wait to be seated” so we waited. Waitress looked at us did not acknowledge us though. After awhile she said “oh you can sit anywhere” we then seated and nobody even offered a menu. Another table has seated and then they already have a menu. So I got up and ask if we do get the menu for ourselves. Waitress said “no we’ll give it to you. Right, she gave it to us after a while. I had to get up again to order for a coffee to start to one of the staffs in front of the POS. I then sat down, choose a food to order. And had to call their attention again to order our food. We do not mind waiting for the food. But to wait and got up again and again just to be served is just unacceptable. Might as well don’t do table service. So customer won’t expect.

Oh it was not busy take note. Staffs were running back and forth like a headless chicken. They need to be trained thats all. Good thing food was good at least.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020

Went for lunch. Sign said wait to be seated.. I waited.. waitresses continually walking past not egnologing me at all. I had to get someone’s attention. Then sat, waited 20mins before anyone came and asked if we were wanting to order or would like drinks. Took about half an hour for our food which I only ordered a toasted sandwich which had wrong filling and the chips were cold. Disappointed... won’t go back

Date of visit: August 2020