“Our new local”

Island Time Espresso Bar
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Terrigal
Price range: AU$6 - AU$22
Reviewed 10 August 2020

My partner and I have made a habit of having breakfast here most Sunday mornings. The staff are always friendly, the food is delicious (I always have the veggie breaky burger and my partner had the banana bread and fruit sides). The tables outside are usually full which is a good sign but try and get a table in the sun, it's lovely. Can't wait to go back hopefully soon.

Date of visit: July 2020

Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

This buzzing oasis is nestled rather nicely on the main beach front of terrigal you won’t miss it! Beautifully decorated and appointed with a relaxing tropical decor, filled with friendly staff and loads of yummy eats, wether it’s inside or out, you will be sure to experience a tropical paradise escape.
Will we be back... YES!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 31 May 2020

Upon arrival my two friends sat and reserved a table, and were rushed to order a meal when waiting for me to arrive (for only 10 minutes). Once ordered, one of my friends was overcharged on her meal. When I arrived and only ordered a smoothie, the waitress told me to “wait” while she shined some cutlery. After receiving my smoothie, I hadn’t even finished it before another waitress came over to our table and told us to leave, quite rudely, because people were waiting to sit at our table.
Very very rude customer service. We won’t be returning and we will be spreading the word.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 13 March 2020

We dined here for breakfast today and had the best experience.
The staff are so professional, friendly and fun to be around.
Service was 10/10 and the food and coffee first rate.
The decor is also stunning with it's beach themed/island look.
I can highly recommend Island Time Espresso Bar.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Return visit.

Breakfast with some friends visiting from Sydney.

3 Super Acai bowls and a Big Kahuna breakfast.

Accompanied with very good coffee, water and friendly, efficient service.

very clean rest rooms.