“Tasty lunch”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I ordered the gin cured salmon with avocado and labneh. It was absolutely delicious. I only gave 4 stars because the sour dough was a bit soggy.

Otherwise, the food was great, the service was top notch.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Ordered an eggs benny during a road trip to Terrigal and was pleasantly surprised. Was great to eat and the atmosphere is something that really stands out among other cafes I've been to. I'll definitely recommend other people to go here for future visits.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Ive been to pretty much every cafe in Terrigal but I keep returning here. Service is always good. Food is really good also. I'm a bit disappointed the chorizo omelette was removed from the menu as that was my favorite. Add bulletproof coffee to your menu and I will be there every day!

So nice to sit outside and people watch.. Will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Been here before but this time the food tasted like it was all pre cooked. Mushrooms had no flavour, bacon dry, toast average & the eggs had a liquid puddle on my plate. Pretty sure that means they weren’t scrambled properly.
Nice spot though.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere at the beachside with nice views.
Lovely food and staff.
Only disappointment was wait times - we waited almost 40 minutes which I thought was a bit too long.