Lowest prices for your stay
AU$150
Priceline
AU$150
AU$146
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2020

Stayed a couple of nights at this motel whilst exploring the area around eden tathra bermagui, bega etc. Lovely room and bathroom. Very efficient reverse cycle aircon. Comfortable settee and good size tv. No cooked breakfast but room had microwave and frypan and pod coffee machine which was a first for me ,so cooking meals was a good option, as other options were limited because of the times we live in with this virus .However pizza Thai and indian take aways all available .Friendly staff who rang me in advance to say they had hot water issues which was much appreciated. However this was solved when i got there.Great walking tracks directly behind motel.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 2 March 2020

We stayed here for 3 nights and right from the start is was great.DJ &Sandra went out there way to make us feel welcome we received a bottle of wine when we booked in.rooms were very clean and comfortable nothing was to much trouble.
DJ even helped me with my flat tyre and showed me where to get it fixed.
Short walk to the main street .Would definitely recommend this place to stay very enjoyable

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 5 November 2019

I can't imagine how anybody good have a gripe about the ildewilde Motel, We stayed with a group of 1o Probus people for for 5 nights package and the owners were absolutely great and made our stay very worth while. The rooms are very clean and tidy and the Continental Breakfast was very good. The Seafood buffet was fabulous.
Woulf definately recommend.

Room tip: I would assume all rooms are very good
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 25 July 2019 via mobile

I can't understand the negative reviews. As on our previous two stays, we found everything to be as desired, from the friendliness in the phone booking and subsequent reception to the comfort of the room. Seniors discount brought the tariff to a very reasonable $110. The continental breakfasts at $10 were good. The room was spacious with two comfortable armchairs and the kitchen equipment comprised of toaster, electric jug, electric frypan, and (surprise) a pod coffee machine. En-suite was spotless and worked well, including a well-placed toilet roll holder, not requiring contortions to reach (a thing of mine).

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at this motel many times over recent years. The previous owners were friendly and welcoming, and really added to the enjoyment. The new owners have no people skills, and detract from the enjoyment of your holiday. I used to be able disregard the tired state of the decor.

Date of stay: April 2019