Lowest prices for your stay
USD 191
USD 178
Booking.comUSD 192
PricelineUSD 191
eDreamsUSD 192
All reviews secure parking business trip one bedroom apartment great stay place to stay enjoyed my stay close to shops convenient location centre of town jervis bay great accommodation walking distance comfortable stay easy access south coast facilities gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021

We stayed 5 nights in February 2021. We had a one bedroom apartment which was clean, spacious and comfortable. Great location, close to some great coffee shops and a 10 minute walk to Coles, Woolworths and Aldi.
Overall a very enjoyable stay. We have already rebooked for March 2021.

Reviewed 21 February 2021

Helpful, friendly and professional staff. Good location and amenities. Convenient for our needs. Early check in requested and was granted. After a medical procedure I needed to rest and it was quiet allowing this to occur.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

Outstanding service, thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
Staff, courteous, friendly and polite, with a can-do attitude which was greatly appreciated and needed.
Close to all work venue which meant more time to enjoy the surrounding areas.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2021

Exceptional customer service and high quality cleanliness and hygiene. Always happy to return here as it is quality value and convenient location to necessities (restaurants, petrol station, grocery stores, main highway)

Reviewed 6 February 2021

I had a standard room that was quite roomy and had a nice balcony overlooking the park. A very relaxing stay. All of the staff I met were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Parking was a bit of an issue; seems that there are limited, paid spots that you can reserve, along with a handful of first come first serves. I did not figure that out until a colleague pointed it out to me. On street parking is time limited during the day, but convenient for overnight parking. Not sure I would trust the Council's 24/7 parking for overnight parking - there were not many cars left so your car is potentially a magnet for the not so great passersby. All in all, a very convenient location and a place I expect to stay at the next time I'm in Nowra.

• Trip type: Travelled on business